Browse Food Delivery Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Food Delivery

DOORDASH

1.8 (11335 reviews)
    • www.doordash.com

"Ordered food from Taco Bell Dixie Highway Waterford MI and never received my food from driver. *** poor service by door dash driver."

Read All 21898 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (9874 reviews)
    • www.ubereats.com

"I placed an order and once I receive the receipt I realized it was incorrect. Right away I canceled the order and received confirmation from Uber eats that I would get a full refund. It also stated on the email that as long as I..."

Read All 20166 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Postmates

1.5 (3116 reviews)
    • postmates.com

"I waited on hold forever and they hung up on me because it was time to get off. This is madness....."

Read All 6505 reviews Customer Service

Crystal Springs Water

1.4 (312 reviews)
    • www.crystal-springs.com

"I would recommend after using for 10 years. I am not a stockholder or employee. I order and pay on-line. I have had no problems with them. I stock up on 5 gallon bottles of water prior to hurricane season and recommend that..."

Read All 486 reviews Customer Service

Grubhub

1.5 (1526 reviews)
    • www.grubhub.com

"My name is jewel m lee and my account has been hacked/stolen by NiaJah Sherelle Gibbs. NiaJah has been working under my name and car insurance information for Im not sure how long now. Ive gone to the police I have a case against..."

Read All 2285 reviews Customer Service

Instacart

1.8 (1315 reviews)
    • www.instacart.com

"Most horrible amongst mobile bases jobs. Stay away!!!!
    Theres nothing more to write, horrible
    Take down this app"

Read All 2435 reviews Customer Service

Edible Arrangements

1.4 (513 reviews)
    • www.ediblearrangements.com

"Delivery is late, phone number for the store location is not working, customer service line keeps disconnecting me. Website is no help.
    Called the franchise number and have been on hold for 30 mins!!!!! ridiculous!!!!! at least the..."

Read All 918 reviews Customer Service

Schwans

2.4 (345 reviews)
    • www.schwans.com

"Delivery not on time scheduled,couldnt leave it didnt have proper refrigeration,rescheduled ,never showed,couldnt find my ordered I placed way back on May 10,when finally driver from Horseheads depot contacted me,said he didnt..."

Read All 711 reviews Customer Service

Sharis Berries

1.7 (497 reviews)
    • www.berries.com

"I spent over $100 on 3 Mothers Day Gifrs. One order was delivered a week late and was moldy. But they would only give me a partial refund. The other two were never delivered and I am still trying to get compensation a month..."

Read All 782 reviews Customer Service

Figis

2.1 (136 reviews)
    • www.figis.com

"I DID NOT PLACE AN ORDER!!! CANCEL EVERYTHING SINGLE THING! TAKE ME OUT OF YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM IMMEDIATELYASAP! If you do not I am reporting you to the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. Consider it done if you do not."

Read All 326 reviews Customer Service