Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

1.8 (1448 reviews)
    • www.bestbuy.com

"FR: Jack Heywood
    e-mail: jacklv2828@***.com
    Re: Canceled: Geek Squad In-Home Appointment.
    TO: Best Buy,
    6/10/2021
    Best Buy Management,
    Appointment was NOT Canceled 6/8/25021 7am-1pm. (Order #6867****)
    Two Geek Squad in-home service showe..."

Read All 3937 reviews Customer Service

Hhgregg

1.8 (318 reviews)
    • www.hhgregg.com

"Item not as described. Came with scratches missing parts.At during purchase time that laptop as brand new with a cost as if it was brand new"

Read All 1117 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lg Electronics

1.5 (543 reviews)
    • www.lg.com

"Refrigerator stopped working after less than three years. This was just a couple of months after we had to replace the two year old LG dishwasher. Never again will I buy anything from Lousy Goods."

Read All 1290 reviews Customer Service

Whirlpool

1.6 (704 reviews)
    • www.whirlpool.com

"All components failed after 4years. New model out of stack at whirlpool yet my local lowes said they have 100 in their warehouse."

Read All 1695 reviews Customer Service

Maytag

1.5 (446 reviews)
    • www.maytag.com

"I will never ever purchase a Maytag product or shop at Home Depot! Had a new washer and dryer delivered last week, the washer did 2 loads and *** out on the 3rd, flooding my new home. Its now locked up and full of water again...."

Read All 1217 reviews Customer Service

Dell

1.7 (311 reviews)
    • www.dell.com

"Order was put on hold by verification department. No idea why. Just google, Dell order on hold. This has been a problem for years. Do not order a Dell product."

Read All 878 reviews Customer Service

Iyogi

1.4 (133 reviews)
    • www.iyogi.net

"They are a ripoff don't do it! After canceling 5 years ago they send me an email stating they will charge whatever payment details I gave them then, Today to continue using them, The only way to cancel is to call, so I call, and..."

Read All 499 reviews Customer Service

Ge Appliances

1.7 (578 reviews)
    • www.geappliances.com

"Bought a GE gas double oven with a non stick griddle. I used rubber spatulas and cooking spray every time. Coating peeled off within three months. Never buy another one. It cost me 1800.00 and the self cleaning feature is sub-par..."

Read All 1518 reviews Customer Service

Brandsmart Usa

1.7 (136 reviews)
    • www.brandsmartusa.com

"I walked into Brandsmart 4320 NW 167TH STREET MIAMI FL33054, sales agent Lindsay Waltman.
    My husband and I travelled from the Bahamas on business, rented a trailer to place our building supplies and other purchases, as we are newly..."

Read All 279 reviews Customer Service

Haier

1.7 (37 reviews)
    • www.haieramerica.com

"Haier service is not available at my new product.The service man is ignore me.I will submit a consumer case Haier company.."

Read All 349 reviews Customer Service