Browse Dealers Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Dealers

Barberino Mitsubishi

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.barberinomitsubishi.com

"Please run from these dealerships, the Barberino name means lies and thievery. Their salesmen are pushy and rude all they care about is the sale and NOTHING more. The President Tom Barberin Sr is a thief and a liar, nothing but a..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Autoplex 2000

1.1 (7 reviews)
    • goautoplex.com

"Sold me a car worth 10,000$ and i had no memory or copys of the paper work ,then i call and found out i'm paying 22,000 dollars for a 9 year old car that i got told it was 10 grand..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Autonation

1.5 (105 reviews)
    • www.autonation.com

"The General manager of the service department called and said hes standing by his mechanic and thats all he said but the things he said were wrong with the truck was not wrong with it again Im scared to take my truck back there..."

Read All 168 reviews Customer Service

AutoNation Toyota Thornton Road

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.autonationtoyotathorntonroad.com

"I purchased a vehicle from you Houston location which I was very dissatisfied with the whole sale. First of all I was told to come get the vehicle 05 Chevrolet colorado single cab pickup. When I got there which was 2 hours away..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Autobidmaster

1.5 (47 reviews)
    • www.autobidmaster.com

"Looked at a car checked it out and per their description the car was running.won the car for 1300 paid 2456 and 228 in shipping through them.driver didn't call and just delivered the car and keys in mail box. Turns out half of..."

Read All 87 reviews Customer Service

Auto Credit Center

1.2 (6 reviews)
    • buyherepayherega.com

"Bought car from them, drove it to Athens, car ran hot. I had to repair it myself. Few days later had to put brakes on car alone with a tire that was no good. Talked ro David several times. I pay them every two weeks that I agreed..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Andys Truck and Equipment

• www.andystruckcenter.com

"Bought a Truck for $85,000. Got home and found out it needed $10,000 in repairs. Andy said he would
    help me with $3000 of it. Never did and he won't answer my calls or emails. Ron and Jen who work for him never answer my ca..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

American Truck Group

1.4 (34 reviews)
    • americantruckgroup.com

"shipping still waiting, after 7 days,do not buy tracking # not working, called them and they said they will get it fixed."

Read All 64 reviews Customer Service

Allan Vigil Ford

2.9 (3 reviews)
    • www.allanvigilford.com

"3 times returning a 2018 Explorer! Major leak. Replaced carpet only to leak a third time. My mother is dying and I’m left to deal with this!!!"

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service