Browse Dealers Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Dealers

Mnl Truck Sales

1.1 (4 reviews)
    • Dealers

"I bought a truck from Thomas normand and their dad they suck i paid cash last week the truck has a leak they blocked me. They siad its not their problem also it wasnt seviced by a certified mechanic they fill out heir own..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Midway Nissan

1.9 (7 reviews)
    • www.midwaynissan.com

"RIP OFF ..Service is pathetic , all they want is to rip you off , looks like they have a service quota just like sales quota. I went to this dealer to get discuss over heating issues with my car , they made me sign this paper for..."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Mercedes-Benz of Atlanta South

2.5 (2 reviews)
    • www.southatlantamercedes.com

"Terrible service and I gave them the business you are told you must have the MB dealership take care of the car for anyone else does not know how to fix MB cars? BS ! Mercedes Benz South Atlanta- service manager and reps that..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Mercedes Benz Of Buckhead

1.2 (2 reviews)
    • www.mercedesofbuckhead.com

"2017-**** AWFUL SERVICE! EXTORTION I FEEL IT IS... JACOB MONTAGUE IN FINANCIAL OFFICE...Beware of him. WITHOUT MY APPROVAL AND I MADE NO PURCHASES, BOUGHT ZERO USED MY CHARGE CARDS AND TOTAL 10,000.00 + from another card 2500.00..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • "I went to look at SUV's and stood in the parking lot I know at least 30 min. and no one came out to help me. You'd think me being a woman that they'd jump at the opportunity to think they would've made some money. I finally..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Latin Motors

2.0 (1 review)
    • latin-motors.com

"I bought a car at latin motor 2014 .a honda acord 2005 juan montealegre the finance manager sold me the vehucle i was not happy with the service that he gave me in top Of that the vehicle was in an acident. The main reason Ifem..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Kingwood Suzuki

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • Dealers

"DON'T NOT GET A CAR FROM HERE.... they are horrible people LIARS LIARS LIARS... they told me that I needed a Co signer then end up putting the whole car in the Co signer name.. both of the Carlos are a piece of *** and the..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service
  • "Creole Management, LLC provided management services for trucking for Jimmy's Trucking (Jimmy & Dwaine)that we had doing since last year (2010). This year since he couldn't get trucks he tried to lure the trucks to come..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Insider Auto Leasing And Sales

• www.insiderautols.com

"This company is totally fake! I too had a run in with Robert Friedman a.k.a. Martin Henry, a.k.a. Helen the receptionist. Yes this guy played the female receptionist gig, even while we were telling him we knew it was him. ..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Husky Cargo

1.8 (42 reviews)
    • Dealers

"After the first few trips I noticed the rear doors rubbing black powder. This was caused by side to side slop in the side walls. After they became so worn to the point of replacement,I discovered the side walls were never welded..."

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service