Browse Dealers Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Dealers

Spanos Motors

2.2 (30 reviews)
    • www.spanosmotors.com

"Picked up car on Saturday, check engine light comes on Sunday, over 450 to fix on Monday and all I got from Spanos is sorry?
    Remember they promote they inspect the cars....think twice before purchasing"

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

South Motors BMW

2.5 (5 reviews)
    • www.southbmw.com

"Today I had the worst service experience of my life. I would definitely recommend taking your car to a different dealership. I took the car there for what I was told would be a quick drop off to receive a complimentary vehicle...."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements
  • "Secondchance auto on 34th street in saintpetersburg, fl 33613 sold me a car they knew was junk!!! I didnt have good enough credit to go to a car lot and new to the area... sold me a truck which broke down, then again a bug ......"

Scott Evans Chrysler Dodge Jeep

1.0 (1 review)
    • Dealers

"Sylvester, one of the Sales Managers, needs to work on controlling his temper. Very unprofessional of him to act in anger at his employees, in front of customers. He was loud, and very rude. I thought he was going to hit the..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service
  • "Purchased vehicle from out of state. Salesman lied about existing damage on truck upon arrival to take possession. Truck had cracked windshield, huge dent in bedside, twisted rear bumper and other smaller flaws that were not..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Porsche Atlanta Perimeter

1.0 (1 review)
    • porscheatlantaperimeter.com

"I bought a mini cooper from Jim Ellis Porsche dealership off P'tree industrial blvd for my daughter's graduation gift. The car had less than 41,000 miles on it, when I purchased it. My daughter has driven the car 6 weeks and..."

Patty Peck Honda

• www.pattypeckhonda.com

"My letter to Honda on behalf of my wife says it all.

You are asking me if I'm satisfied with your service. My wife repeatedly brought her car in for you to fix her gas gauge. Nothing you have done has ever fixed the problem. Par..."

On The Road Again

2.2 (3 reviews)
    • www.ontheroadagaincars.com

"Only wants a quick buck. SAVE YOURSELF TIME AND MONEY!!! Go somewhere else. He does not try to work with you. Only there for the money. Sells vegetables, that are dangerous and unreliable. Brandon Baldwin is a terrible owner! DO..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Northwood Manufacturing

2.3 (49 reviews)
    • www.northwoodmfg.com

"A laundry list. Nail heads showing, refrigerator not sealing, wood panel between refrigerator and slide out buckling creating a 1/4" gap at the bottom, microwave door does not open you have to pry the bottom open, couple of the..."

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service

Motormax

1.1 (11 reviews)
    • www.motormax.com

"It’s been a month since I bought the car. I have the bill of sale, but they won’t give me my title or license plates. They assured me I’d have my title within 10 days of buying the car, now they ignore my texts and when I finally..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service