Browse Dealers Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Dealers

Carey Paul Honda

3.0 (1 review)
    • www.careypaulhonda.com

"Express service is non-existant. One hour now, and nothing done. Simple oil change."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Winnebago Industries

2.0 (212 reviews)
    • www.winnebagoind.com

"Major water leaks, and other quality and safety issues, bought in May of 2021 (paid cash) delivered about the 18th and it has been in the shop the majority of the time, cost us 3 cut short vacations and 2 that had to be cancelled...."

Read All 396 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wheeler Toyota

4.2 (3 reviews)
    • www.wheelertoyota.com

"

Steve Hammons

3 mins ·

..I got a second opinion this morning from a highly rated auto repair shop in Brookings and found out what Wheeler Toyota told me that my timing chain cover was leaking and needed to be fixed for $150..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Vroom

1.4 (73 reviews)
    • www.vroom.com

"Your representative Jason ran my wife's and my credit 3x and now we have security notices from our private companies that manage our credit and we have 3x hard inquiries that forces our credit score to drop.
    Rescind these hard inqu..."

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service

Truecar

1.4 (27 reviews)
    • www.truecar.com

"Car will be 1k more than stated and they will not deliver it to you. The dealers have no idea about your quote from True car and do not care."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service
  • "Took my car into Toyota of South to get brake pads. Reprogrammed software on my car without permission. Car is not properly working now. Talked to management, and they tried to manipulate me into selling my 2008 Camry. After..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • "So I need a transmission replacement in my 2000 Tahoe.
    I bring a brand new core (not a reman) and ask to have TJ do the service. How Much? We'll call you. And they do to find out its 1350 and I brought them the trans. How many..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Sutherlin Nissan Mall of Georgia

2.2 (3 reviews)
    • sutherlinnissanmallofgeorgia.com

"I had a terrible experience at this dealership. I came in to trade my vehicle and had my heart set on a SUV.... It was mothers day weekend and is already a tough weekend for me as my sons father had recently passed away and a tree..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Suntrup Kia South

• www.suntrupkiasouth.com

"I be been waiting for my license plates for 30 days now 60 they are telling me to drive and not worry with expire temp plates. This in professional and very unpleasant the people that work at Suntrup Kia are very unreliable and..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Sports And Imports

1.6 (25 reviews)
    • www.usedcarsgainesvillega.com

"If u been paying your note on time and hard times hit u would think they will give u a week or two to come up with the payments but they ready to reposess your car the following day thia place is a joke and they dont care about u..."

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service