Browse Dealers Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Dealers

Gwinnett Place Nissan

1.7 (9 reviews)
    • www.gwinnetplacenissan.com

"have maintenance plain went in to have routers turned they said brakes were bad went elsewhere and they turned my router and found a faulty caliper all under warranty"

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

Clay Cooley

1.6 (172 reviews)
    • www.comeseeclay.com

"July 2021 went to the dealership for a car they ran my credit and approved me for a trade in of my 2019 Volkswagen with a 1000 down. I was okey with the down payment and when I called back the sales guy was not there anymore..."

Read All 348 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Bmw of North America

1.7 (44 reviews)
    • www.bmwusa.com

"A phony insurance policy sold to me by the dealership for $1500. The policy was supposed to cover rims, tires and rim damage. They state that it only covers tires. I have both verbal and texted proof that what they say is false."

Read All 87 reviews Customer Service

Rick Case Hyundai

1.6 (25 reviews)
    • rickcase.com

"Good evening,
    I am very upset because today we went to look for the car that we had bought and they are wanting to give me a different and smaller version than the one we had bought.
    The seller never disclosed us that the version he..."

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

Prime Time Manufacturing

1.3 (23 reviews)
    • primetimerv.com

"Need to return a item. Missing parts. I need to talk to someone about returning a defected product. A drone airplane. Thank you"

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service

KIA Mall Of Georgia

1.4 (7 reviews)
    • www.kiamallofga.com

"Kia Mall of Georgia is selling a Gap "insurance" to customers that is not insurance. In their sales tactics, they will tell you that to protect you from high mileage and other wear and tear on your vehicle, you need to purchase..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Hyundai Motor America

1.9 (155 reviews)
    • www.hyundaiusa.com

"It is not a complaint but a question,I leased a 2019 Sonata brand new,I liked it so well I decided to purchase it.After all the paperwork was over and I was leaving the dealership financial man says "you no longer get the 100,000..."

Read All 298 reviews Customer Service

Gwinnett Place Honda

3.4 (4 reviews)
    • www.gphonda.com

"Externally bad experience with dealership !!!!!!! Not because of price but the way it all went. I called Manager upfront day before for price and was assured to match price. I went there , spent 3 hours and at the end was told..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Enterprise Car Sales

2.2 (154 reviews)
    • www.enterprisecarsales.com

"BullshitBullshitI was on my way to buy a car from Mazda a lot did not work out well. So I was staying next to Enterprise at a hotel what I saw the BMW for sale and the exact color I wanted .I had BMWs since 98 they never gave me any p..."

Read All 288 reviews Customer Service

Carvana

1.7 (184 reviews)
    • www.carvana.com

"So I have gotten a preapproval from carvamna for a car under 13k or something like that it says I dont have to put a down payment but its saying to give a $100 deposit , witch thats being said , what comes after I put my $100..."

Read All 248 reviews Customer Service