Browse Dealers Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Dealers

Us Auto Sales

1.7 (225 reviews)
    • www.usautosales.info

"It was horrible I got no help I was told I could get tire replacements up to 100thousand miles. I was lied to and I'm not helped Sad"

Read All 354 reviews Customer Service

Drivetime

2.8 (361 reviews)
    • www.drivetime.com

"Hello Wanda,
    Thank you for sharing your review with us and taking interest in purchasing through DriveTime. I am sorry to hear you were dissatisfied with the required down payment for the vehicle you selected and if you felt misled..."

Read All 918 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

CarMax

1.9 (401 reviews)
    • www.carmax.com

"I samer Nasan I got wholesale dealer license and I want to register in the auction what the best and faster way to be in"

Read All 1264 reviews Customer Service

Byrider

1.7 (640 reviews)
    • www.jdbyrider.com

"Didn't even have my car for 30 days and it stop on me customer service is horrible nobody answer the phone I had to get my stuff towed to Morse rd location like been without a car for 6 days ! This is unacceptable! I will never..."

Read All 1522 reviews Customer Service

Ax Auto

3.7 (14 reviews)
    • www.axautos.com

"****PLEASE RED BEFORE DEALING WITH THEM*** We found the Orange 2016 Jeep Renegade on the website and called about it. It was a car that my husband REALLY wanted so when we called regarding the vehicle, they told us that we had to..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Porsche Cars North America

1.7 (36 reviews)
    • www.porsche.com

"i purchased a lease car, and they did not release my title for over a month, every time new story, the worst customer service."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service

Pars Car Sales

1.4 (11 reviews)
    • www.parscarsales.com

"I moved 10/30/20. I changed my address to 4612 Latchwood Dr. I was unable to change address on website. Please send my title to my new address if it comes back to you."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

Landmark Dodge

1.6 (36 reviews)
    • www.landmarkdodge.com

"After being harassed through text messages and phone calls I made the trip to the store and the Sales Manager Greg and Financing Manager Jonas were atrocious. They were rude, shouting and invading personal space. I need to speak..."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service

Pars Auto Sales

2.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.parsautosales.com

"I bought a car from a person that they sold it to and they refused to hep me register the car even tho it wouldn't of cost them anything more than 10 min of there time"

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Seminole Toyota

2.2 (21 reviews)
    • www.seminoletoyota.com

"I had been going to them for years, even longer if you count the time they were in Longwood on 17-92 as part of their history.
    Took my Camry in because it was having intermittent issues. I was supposed to get a diagnostics. Went to..."

Read All 87 reviews Customer Service