Browse Construction and Repair Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Construction and Repair

Century Communities

1.5 (96 reviews)
    • www.centurycommunities.com

"BEWARE before buying a home with Century Communities. This corporation is extremely unprofessional and does not care what corners they cut at the expense of the new homeowner. Be prepared for pressure to close at their..."

Read All 143 reviews Customer Service

Tnt Carports

1.7 (48 reviews)
    • www.tntcarports.net

"RUN, do not walk away from this company and all the umbrella companies it operates under! Ordered in good faith on 10/13/2020 to have existing carport that TNT installed when we had a local sales office, which has ceased doing..."

Read All 86 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Backyard Custom Construction

1.5 (4 reviews)
    • backyardcustomconstruction.com

"After booking Atlanta Storage Sheds aka Backyard Custom Construction, I was given a date 2 weeks out. The day before the materials were supposed to be delivered. When that didn’t happen, I began to cal and call. No answer. He..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Graceland Portable Buildings

2.3 (73 reviews)
    • www.gracelandportablebuildings.com

"I ordered a barn almost two months ago where is it , I got about $13000 worth of my stuff sitting outside"

Read All 125 reviews Customer Service

Garcileem Designs

3.0 (7 reviews)
    • Construction and Repair

"Cuts corners. Uses the cheapest quality materials to increase his profits. Shoddy workmanship."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

EverDry Waterproofing Of Atlanta

1.3 (4 reviews)
    • everdryatlanta.com

"I called them as I thought they were the best. Great presentation from sales rep but reality so different. I had fully finished basement and they decided it was a good idea to put the water pump in middle of bedroom. Had to call..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

West Shore Home

3.1 (50 reviews)
    • www.westshorehome.com

"Very professional! The technicians Joey and Terrence were great! They were at my home right on time and were out of here less than 7 hours later. I'm so pleased with the company that I'm about to order another install on another..."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

Waterfurnace

2.4 (32 reviews)
    • www.waterfurnace.com

"Same story of bad installation, underachieving the promises made. WaterFurnace WILL NOT HELP>;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;.
    This is really all you need to know. But my installer apparently doesn't realize that I paid for Freon and got Water..."

Read All 60 reviews Customer Service

Thyssenkrupp Elevator

1.4 (36 reviews)
    • www.thyssenkruppelevator.com

"Unreachable for over 6 hours. Emergency number not in service past the recorded message. Finally, a response but cannot explain why unable to get through to the emergency number. Actually implying that I did not try numerous..."

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service

Sunrooms And More

1.1 (9 reviews)
    • www.sunroomsky.com

"Sunrooms and More installed a patio enclosure over our deck and it's retaining water in the ceiling. We've been trying to contact them about our warranty and all the phone numbers are either disconnected or no longer in service...."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service