Browse Collection Agencies Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Collection Agencies

Allied Interstate

1.4 (21 reviews)
    • www.allied-interstate.com

"I moved from Georgia to Florida due to my dad passing in 2013, and I called Dish to see if I could bundle their services were I was moving and they could not. They wanted $117 for me to cancel and get service with someone else,..."

Read All 744 reviews Customer Service

Convergent Outsourcing

1.2 (50 reviews)
    • www.convergentusa.com

"They were paid in full for a Sprint bill.I checked my credit report and it showed that the account was paid in full and that they were no dispute on my account. I was happy , so now I could go and get a job and things taken care..."

Read All 261 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Cavalry Portfolio Services

1.0 (13 reviews)
    • www.cavalryportfolioservices.com

"I already wrote you what I know. I don't even own a laptop. II'm with one finger on my cell phone. Please understand that
    Patricia Collins"

Read All 149 reviews Customer Service

Superior Asset Management

1.8 (5 reviews)
    • www.debtconsolidationcare.com

"Company is very professional. They have clean character and they pay. They gave me a chance when they did not have to and I am blessed that they did. I can now say I have a reliable job."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

NCO Financial Services

1.8 (1 review)
    • Collection Agencies

"Calling constantly; no messages left for a reason for their calls being left. We are a do mot call list and they call anyway??? Telephone number is 603-717-****; 589-****: 574-****. When we call those numbers back...can't leave..."

Read All 148 reviews Customer Service

Gc Services

1.5 (53 reviews)
    • www.gcserv.com

"I recieved 2 letters that said that they took my state taxes in the amount of $900.00.
    The cases were closed and paid for in 2003
    2014, 2015.
    They wouldn't have closed them if there was still money owed."

Read All 369 reviews Customer Service

World Recovery Services

• Collection Agencies

"well where do i start? i know let me start with the day i picked up the phone and actually believed these people and that they said i had an unpaid debt to pay and threatened to take me to court if i didnt set up a payment plan..."

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service

RPS Collection Agency

• www.rpsworldwide.net

"I have submitted a claim for them to collect for me in the amount of $13388.57 but they ran away with money. They had there website until May, 2013 but I guess im not the only one scam off by this company. I've spent months follow..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

NCO Financial Systems

1.2 (13 reviews)
    • www.ncogroup.com

"I dont owe you any money so *** and stop calling meno"

Read All 211 reviews Customer Service

VeriCore

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.vericore.com

"said he called and would not send me signed invoices I requested said going to Better business which I hope him and what he doesn't listen is true I want to to to them about"

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service