Browse Banks Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Banks

Barclays Bank

1.3 (47 reviews)
    • www.barclays.co.uk

"I have been trying to close my account for 2 weeks and have had no success. The customer service is absolutely terrible.
    I wish I could give a negative star rating."

Read All 123 reviews Customer Service

Arvest Bank

1.4 (65 reviews)
    • arvest.com

"Arvest frozen my account, let me know that they were not going to continue doing business with me over my paychecks. My employer also banks with them. There was a problem with the business account that was causing my checks to be..."

Read All 126 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Scotiabank

1.4 (417 reviews)
    • www.scotiabank.com

"I opened my Gic account in 2019. My username for account is kaurmantpreett.5678@***.com but unfortunately I forgot password so whenever I am going to reset password I don't get any link via mail."

Read All 638 reviews Customer Service
  • "Hello all. This is simply a heads-up for those that are considering a Public Savings Bank credit card. I've had this card for nearly 90-days and to date, I've paid the balance in full each month. In my case, the credit..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Providian National Bank

2.1 (2 reviews)
    • www.providian.com

"Trying to get phone # all I can get is
    888-868. What's the rest ?"

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Oxygen Bank

1.9 (26 reviews)
    • oxygen.us

"Just wanted to see about the check cashing options. I absolutely could not understand the person the answered the phone. And my questions were not answered"

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Orchard Bank

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.orchardbank.com

"I discovered yesterday that two credit cards with Capital One Logos had expired. I called them and after a lengthy search by them, they advised me your bank issued these cards .My question to you is why were they not renewed??
    Mayb..."

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service

North Jersey Federal Credit Union

3.5 (2 reviews)
    • njfcu.org

"Very unprofessional customer service by one individual Ms. Scott in the credit card department, who does not return calls when you leave several messages on her voice mail. She provides no communication or feed back to situations..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service
  • "some one took my card in my account have a lock on it now"

Read 1 review Customer Service

Navy Federal Credit Union

1.7 (95 reviews)
    • www.navyfederal.org

"I have been trying to set up a biz acct. Lori, Karen and everyone on the biz side refuse to set this up on the grounds that it is "high risk," yet, I was able to have a personal acct w/ them and do it anyway. (The only difference..."

Read All 180 reviews Customer Service