Browse Banks Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Banks

Synchrony Bank

1.4 (619 reviews)
    • www.synchronybank.com

"I sent a Subpoena for records of our client. We did not receive records and I have been unable to reach anyone as to the status the the request. No one responded to the request through the website either."

Read All 950 reviews Customer Service

Metabank

1.4 (510 reviews)
    • www.metabank.com

"my name is Kenneth campbell , I filed a fraud claim with us bank and they stated that the money was pulled out through media bank and that I need to file a fraud claim with media bank and make sure some one had not opened an..."

Read All 1203 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Indymac Bank

1.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.indymacbank.com

"Indy Mac bank stole money from my escrow account for home owners insurance which I had the same company and they paid out of my escrow for New Home owners insurance in the sum of 2,500.00 when they just paid my home owners insuran..."

Read All 335 reviews Customer Service

Republic Bank

1.2 (72 reviews)
    • www.republicbank.com

"Jackson Hewitt assisted me with my 2020 tax return in February. I was reading over my papers since IRS has been sending me notices. I noticed the lady who assisted me entered my social security number in my direct deposit instead..."

Read All 196 reviews Customer Service

Fifth Third Bank

1.5 (293 reviews)
    • www.53.com

"I paid 900.00 mortgage payment this month which 353.14 is my payment and I wrote 546.86 as additional principle so what gives your bank the right to change what I wrote down. You have sent me another statement saying my payment..."

Read All 671 reviews Customer Service

TD Bank

1.4 (291 reviews)
    • www.td.com

"I opened accounts at TD Bank based on an offer by direct addressed mail of a $500 premium. I was assured at the bank that I met all the requirements including $22,500 deposits with virtually no interest. After 6 months, they..."

Read All 511 reviews Customer Service

Merrick Bank

1.6 (169 reviews)
    • merrickbank.com

"FIRST OFF FEB, 2021 I SENT THE 200 SECURED AMOUNT. bc i want to build credit but at what cost.?
    AND THEN FROM THERE I WOULD USE IT AS EMERGNCY LINE:
    200 DOLLARS started at.
    AND I WOULD USE IT FOR SMALL THINGS
    AND THEN IN AUGEST I SENT..."

Read All 325 reviews Customer Service

Juniper Bank

2.1 (2 reviews)
    • www.juniper.com

"this account was never paid back. I received a phone call from a collection firm. It has been 15 years, is this legal ?"

Read All 277 reviews Customer Service

Ge Money Bank

1.3 (17 reviews)
    • Banks

"applied for a loan may 2019 didnt like the run around i was getting i asked for the $550 back that i gave them and said it would take 45 days for my refund i called after the 45 days and the number i called was diconected the..."

Read All 486 reviews Customer Service

Comerica Bank

1.8 (123 reviews)
    • www.comerica.com

"I need my USER ID and password for one application but I cant recall them. Tell me what information do you need to help me please!"

Read All 269 reviews Customer Service