Browse Banks Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Banks

Wells Fargo

1.5 (517 reviews)
    • www.wellsfargo.com

"I did not complain about your customer service. Everyone I have ever spoken to are very friendly and eager to assist. Great customer service always"

Read All 1721 reviews Customer Service

Chime Bank

2.2 (489 reviews)
    • www.chimebank.com

"I want to use my card but cant find it need another one"

Read All 1354 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

GoBank

1.5 (1,592 reviews)
    • gobank.com

"By far the absolutely worst decision I have ever made even doing drugs in my younger days was a better decision than getting this bank. I have lost my storage building or lost my place to live I've lost just about anything else..."

Read All 3017 reviews Customer Service

Chase Bank

1.5 (697 reviews)
    • www.chase.com

"They closed my 25+ year account without explaining nor any reasonable cause. I never in all that time a had a negative balance, not a returned check not even bad credit.Stay"

Read All 1918 reviews Customer Service

Chime

2.4 (411 reviews)
    • www.chime.com

"I need help getting back into my chime account I do not have my old phone number I need update that too."

Read All 1060 reviews Customer Service

Bank Of America

1.5 (591 reviews)
    • www.bankofamerica.com

"You guys issued me a check. It was stolen and cashed. I called earlier to get a put stop payment. On it and you said i had to wait. My name is richard bitzer account # 374005****78 the check was 4510.00$ i can be reached at 513..."

Read All 1717 reviews Customer Service

Regions Bank

1.5 (223 reviews)
    • www.regions.com

"We stopped in a Region Bank Springfield, Mo branch today to close out our checking account. We were supposed to get $2201.05 back &;;;;;;;; they kept $25.00 for a close out fee.They said it was in the fine print on the..."

Read All 514 reviews Customer Service

PNC Bank

1.4 (314 reviews)
    • www.pnc.com

"My husband was in the hospital and I missed making a payment. Instead of being understanding they lowered my credit line by 11000.00. They said it was because of my outstanding credit balances.
    This is less than 18%, which is well..."

Read All 693 reviews Customer Service

Capital One

1.6 (656 reviews)
    • www.capitalone.com

"I was having trouble accessing my account then at 8pm all of the sudden I was able to access it! And guess what? I was now 10 mins late past and they are charging me 35$!!! Now after being on hold for almost 20 mins I began to..."

Read All 1743 reviews Customer Service

Wachovia Bank

• www.wachovia.com

"Went into a branch to cash a check drawn on Wachovia Bank. This was an insurance check from a life policy. Since Wells Fargo bought Wachovia out we figured cashing the check would be hassle free but no way. These turds charged..."

Read All 134 reviews Customer Service