Browse Auto Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Auto

Chrysler

1.8 (442 reviews)
    • www.chrysler.com

"Will stall at times when showing down. Checked every website and took to dealership no solution. What cause this issue so I can get it repaired? Kind of a safety issue but seen no recall on the truck."

Read All 1221 reviews Customer Service

Forest River

1.7 (890 reviews)
    • forestriverinc.com

"First, our air conditioner needed to be replaced. Then our whole circuit panel needed to be replaced. All under warranty; but still a real pain trying to get someone to fix it. We are on a seasonal site and need repairs done on..."

Read All 1691 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ford

2.0 (300 reviews)
    • www.ford.com

"I got a survey to fill out...no other contact. I guess that my business doesn't mean that much to them."

Read All 966 reviews Customer Service

Honda

2.1 (95 reviews)
    • automobiles.honda.com

"Just had my second time bike going down on wet pavement.
    This is my first bike with linked brakes. Are their issues with this brake system?. She Damage bike ,but fractured clavicle and ribs on second spill.
    Thanks,
    B.Barsoum
    2008VTX 1..."

Read All 575 reviews Customer Service

Toyota

2.2 (214 reviews)
    • www.toyota.com

"I wanted to sync my phone so I could use Alexa to play music.
    I have consulted with many tech support people but it still doesn't work.
    What now??"

Read All 669 reviews Customer Service

Nissan

1.9 (95 reviews)
    • www.nissan-global.com

"Bought what I thought was a brand new 2020 Pathfinder. Electrical system went out at 10k, broken engine mount, broken CV boots, misfire and complete breakdown at 26k. Nissan "customer care and arbitration" says, all up to the..."

Read All 605 reviews Customer Service

General Motors

1.9 (268 reviews)
    • www.gm.com

"Called GM customer Service first time w/o 6/14/21. Very unsatisfactory level of knowledge. It is now a week and several.phone calls later with still no resolution to problem. HELP !!"

Read All 931 reviews Customer Service

Subaru Of America

2.5 (500 reviews)
    • www.subaru.com

"I purchased a 2021 Subaru Crosstrek plus Subaru insurance from Koeppel Subaru after trading in my Subaru Impreza 2017 with 5 year Subaru insurance. I am due a refund on the 2017 insurance. Koeppel Subaru had informed me in April 2..."

Read All 1024 reviews Customer Service

Nissan USA

2.0 (162 reviews)
    • www.nissanusa.com

"Im still waiting on a call from the company regarding the airbag situation its getting to point where Im about contact a lawyer so can someone please contact me at the following number 706393****"

Read All 426 reviews Customer Service

National Motor Museum Mint

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.motormint.com

"I have a Red 1956 Ford F-100 pickup truck and a Green 1948 Ford F-1 pickup which I received as a Christmas gift about 10 years ago. While cleaning their display case today, I noticed that the Green 1948 has been missing the right..."

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service