Browse Auctions and Marketplaces Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Auctions and Marketplaces

Wish

2.0 (8376 reviews)
    • www.wish.com

"This is a lot of BS cant talk to no one and you all sent packages to the wrong address I would like my money refunded"

Read All 17199 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.2 (4311 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"My Amazon charges was originally change to wrong card. I recently received the American Express/ Amazon prime card. My Amazon charges was added to America express card without my knowledge."

Read All 9444 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Thumbtack

1.9 (1573 reviews)
    • www.thumbtack.com

"I was on 15 minutes. Not the best customer service so far. I was interested in the $300 dollar prepaid plan based on the 1:1 coaching but it doesnt seem very easy to get someone on the phone"

Read All 3170 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.8 (2420 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"I called the company number of EBay that l found and l was talking to one of their male reps and he was a smart *** and he hung up the phone on me so l am still trying to return the starter that l bought online to get a refund bec..."

Read All 6410 reviews Customer Service

OfferUp

1.9 (3206 reviews)
    • offerup.com

"i was not able to talk with anybody there i got no help at all would like someone to call me please help"

Read All 7315 reviews Customer Service

Tophatter

2.1 (3175 reviews)
    • tophatter.com

"I placed an order on your eye on your website it went through payment went through but all of a sudden I got a refund saying that shop habitat on send me a refund I just want to know why"

Read All 5643 reviews Customer Service

DHgate

2.6 (3180 reviews)
    • www.dhgate.com

"My order still didn't come yet it been seen april 28 i order my thing it still in china what going on they said.We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.
    Get Text and Email Updates
    T..."

Read All 5586 reviews Customer Service

Etsy

1.8 (1580 reviews)
    • www.etsy.com

"Im trying to see why I havent received my set that I ordered on May 27 th 2021 I need my set or my money back in my account"

Read All 3410 reviews Customer Service

Light In The Box

1.7 (1964 reviews)
    • www.lightinthebox.com

"To whom it concerns
    I ordered a wetsuit from your website and did not receive confirmation of order.
    Can you advise
    Thanks in advance
    Marie Cunningham"

Read All 4173 reviews Customer Service

Aliexpress

1.7 (4056 reviews)
    • www.aliexpress.com

"I was promised a refund for over a year ago and I still have not received the refund. I have talked to the seller, sent pictures, and even sent screenshots of the conversations from both the seller and other service reps stating..."

Read All 7845 reviews Customer Service