Browse Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Georgia, Atlanta

Ubereats

1.5 (14,367 reviews)
    • www.ubereats.com

"When I tried to enter my tips to 4 dollars in Uber Eats app, there are technical issues happened after I submitted. However, the Uber Eats charges me 34 dollars for tips, which is totally wrong, and it's a large amount. I want..."

Read All 29563 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

1.9 (10,672 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"Y'all locked my account and I want it unlocked. I don't have either of the phone numbers you have on file anymore. I have a new number. 812-893-****. So I can't get the code to unlock it with those other 2 numbers."

Read All 42496 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,936 reviews)
    • www.doordash.com

"Missing items no soft taco in the box meal we specifically asked for a soft taco in one and did not get the soft taco at all"

Read All 23179 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,309 reviews)
    • directv.com

"Why cant you get your program guide to coordinate with what you are actually showing on TV. Theres not crap worth watching these days, but the few shows that are any good you screw up. It makes me come real close to just ditching..."

Read All 13527 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,172 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"A $50 charge was made to my card for deposit fee that service was canceled I was told that money would be placed back on my card within a few days it's now been a couple weeks and that money has not been replaced I would like to..."

Read All 5724 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (4,117 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"I have been a faithful and loyal customer. I have been getting double charges and I'm getting real tired of it. Furthermore, I will stop making business with this company before they take all my money again."

Read All 11457 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2,382 reviews)
    • www.att.com

"We are a vet practice and had a landline we use for fax service. Same number for over 20 years. ATT notified us last year they were cancelling land lines. We contacted a fax provider and tried to port number. ATT kept rejecting..."

Read All 6508 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3,634 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"I need my money back not only once but twice this happened
    For one my pizza box looked like it was ran over by a car they did not give me my soda but charged me for it and my buffalo wings box was hit by the same car and they didn'..."

Read All 6710 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,815 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"The Uber driver ran away with my stuff and I keep calling and he never answered the phone , how do I get my stuff back"

Read All 13405 reviews Customer Service

Postmates

1.4 (4,187 reviews)
    • postmates.com

"Can you verify charges card ending in 2077 came from what state I have fraudulent charges to my account. Please give me more details."

Read All 8718 reviews Customer Service