Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies in Alpharetta, Georgia

Footwear and Clothing

Shein

2.4 (3331 reviews)
    • www.shein.com

"There is a charge on my credit card that I didn't do. I have never order from y'all. I was charged $61.87 on May 10. I didn't order nor received anything from your company."

Read All 7987 reviews Customer Service

Shapermint

3.0 (787 reviews)
    • shapermint.com

"Its about the items that I returned two bras I see that you all received it back so the question now is when would my money be refunded back to my Palpal account. Im not interested in joining any membership or anything else."

Read All 1586 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Pearlfeet

1.4 (1061 reviews)
    • pearlfeet.com

"Damaged shoes the leather was torn I tried to return them and that was when my nightmare started I had to talk to about 4 different people and none of them knew what to do"

Read All 1813 reviews Customer Service

LovelyWholesale

1.9 (335 reviews)
    • www.lovelywholesale.com

"Close to big two large , I have four outfits I bought and everything is too big I would like to return it back and get more item is change it"

Read All 938 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

2.0 (4426 reviews)
    • www.fashionnova.com

"I cant speak with a live person? I made my order rush delivery meaning one day . It should arrive Friday , June 25th (today). Why am I not receiving it until Monday?! I have a photoshoot tomorrow!
    Fashion nova you make a lot of mon..."

Read All 9638 reviews Customer Service

Zulily

2.1 (622 reviews)
    • www.zulily.com

"I contacted Zulily customer service and was told that a credit had been applied to my account. I was told that it would automatically show up at checkout. It did not. I am at a loss as to why they told me that I don't have to..."

Read All 1173 reviews Customer Service

Modlily

1.4 (1845 reviews)
    • www.modlily.com

"I haven't received a refund on returned merchandise. I sent it to the Toronto, Canada address. It was received there on May 18, 2021."

Read All 3289 reviews Customer Service

Hot Topic

1.9 (191 reviews)
    • www.hottopic.com

"I called the later part of January to let them know that I have not receive my size 8 combat plaid black/red boots. It was taken out of my account. I gave her the item no she promise it will be ship out right away. Please check..."

Read All 273 reviews Customer Service

Fashionmia

3.6 (1757 reviews)
    • www.fashionmia.net

"After much time searching for a phone number or email to contact Fashion Nova directly, I finally found it. The problem I had was that my sweatpants arrived with *** I had tried to report this through their website several times,..."

Read All 2815 reviews Customer Service

Chicos

2.3 (151 reviews)
    • www.chicos.com

"I would like to talk to the customer service associates for the service I received at a Gainesville store please"

Read All 251 reviews Customer Service