Browse Auctions and Marketplaces Companies in Alpharetta, Georgia

Auctions and Marketplaces

Wish

2.0 (8415 reviews)
    • www.wish.com

"Hi want to update my address it 5/228 liberty pde Heidelberg west Victoria Australia 3081 annd my order have been returned"

Read All 17281 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.8 (2543 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"I've tried every number to get someone on the phone to help.... and no luck...I've clicked every help link....it just keeps sending me to an article with more links that go back to the same page. Its been 4 weeks since I sent the..."

Read All 6715 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Amazon

2.2 (4340 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"I needed to change a phone # NOT able to access my account because no cell at address. offers emails"

Read All 9511 reviews Customer Service

Aliexpress

1.7 (4091 reviews)
    • www.aliexpress.com

"i return a wig 2 months ago and i have not receive my refund. tracking number stated that it was left with an employee and i have yet to receive a refund or someone to get back to me."

Read All 7933 reviews Customer Service

Tophatter

2.1 (3187 reviews)
    • tophatter.com

"Much of their things are junk from China. Not at all what their pon't purchase from themDhotos depict. A lot of trash."

Read All 5663 reviews Customer Service

OfferUp

1.9 (3224 reviews)
    • offerup.com

"People cannot get ahold of me That's why people's not selling nothing on here because they can't get a hold of the people that's selling their stuff I put my truck on there and a train set and everybody's telling me that my phone..."

Read All 7354 reviews Customer Service

Thumbtack

1.9 (1579 reviews)
    • www.thumbtack.com

"Dont use this company!!! I used Aces Landscaping and after they quoted me 12 k I gave Ricardo Perez 3k. After calling him non stop for four days he never answered when he agreed he would start the job the following day. He shows..."

Read All 3182 reviews Customer Service

Letgo

1.9 (1123 reviews)
    • us.letgo.com

"Every thing is good now .it took 2 months in to get paid. But I am paid now. Thanks....
    Got paid ..got paid. This is my 100 symbols. Got paid ..got paid.."

Read All 2663 reviews Customer Service

Joom

2.4 (133 reviews)
    • www.joom.com

"I placed an order on Joom and waited for a month and when it arrived in my country, the local postal company had to return back the order to the sender because Joom management is so pathetic that it forgot to write down my..."

Read All 308 reviews Customer Service

Ioffer

1.6 (71 reviews)
    • www.ioffer.com

"I get scam by someone on offer up selling phones and laptop her name is kays apple she joined October 2020.newyork ny I was scam $650 fr yesterday she is to ship the item but now she not responding to me please I need help"

Read All 568 reviews Customer Service