Browse Companies in Georgia, United States

UPS

1.4 (2,157 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"I was notified my package was delivered on Oct 8 to my front door. I do not have a front door, nor was the package delivered. I checked with neighbors and a community website, nothing. UPS stated it is considered a lost package..."

Read All 6156 reviews Customer Service

Straight Talk Wireless

2.7 (973 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.straighttalk.com

"Lost my phone and believe someone is using it. Need to deactivate it. Think my ex girlfriend stole it and might change my security info like to deactivate ASAP please"

Read All 2219 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Megabus

2.1 (1,286 reviews)
    • Buses
    • www.megabus.com

"I'm calling to see if I left my keys on Megabus when travel on the bus if I someone could reach out to me I would appreciate it Sharon Sands"

Read All 2999 reviews Customer Service

Affirm

2.4 (2,132 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.affirm.com

"They hung up on me. Crazy. Waiting to get transferred and them they just hung up on me. How hard is it to answer the phone?"

Read All 4178 reviews Customer Service

Aarons

2.6 (911 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.aarons.com

"My stove been broke since storm they came fix it and it blew out while tech was there and I need the heqd boss to call me asap 594 605 **** and I pay on my TV every month and the boss at arrons in gonzales Louisiana think he's..."

Read All 2337 reviews Customer Service

Delta Airlines

1.9 (588 reviews)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.delta.com

"UI am sorry but I am not pissed at Delta Airlines. I clicked on the wrong link when I hurrying to make a flight.

Please disregard what was sent as a complaint.

Diane Eckert"

Read All 1640 reviews Customer Service

Acceptance Now

1.5 (1,349 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.acceptancenow.com

"I used to work at Acceptance Now inside of home decor and Colonial Heights and I work for Memorial Day and I was told by Tina that I was going to get paid for another day that I take all that and I got my last check from there..."

Read All 2305 reviews Customer Service

Best Buy

1.8 (1,562 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.bestbuy.com

"Why my money take from account and also who open credit from my information. I need my money as soon as possible"

Read All 4116 reviews Customer Service

KFC

1.9 (1,575 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.kfc.com

"Incorrect order and no return call from my call to them with a message and two numbers to call me back on ."

Read All 2701 reviews Customer Service

Home Depot

2.1 (1,538 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.homedepot.com

"I purchased three express gift cards for $500.00 a piece and I meant to get American Express gift cards I discovered my mistake within 5 minutes of purchasing them but the home depot I purchased them at would not refund my..."

Read All 3305 reviews Customer Service