Browse Companies in Georgia, United States

Postmates

1.5 (4,172 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • postmates.com

"My order was never delivered. They throw you in circles. Ended up fighting it thru my bank. do not recommend. At all"

Read All 8662 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.7 (4,261 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.ebay.com

"The item I ordered was an youth outdoor swing set..#20-0771****99..
    #20-0771*-***00... was charged $69.55..."

Read All 11204 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

2.1 (2,938 reviews)
    • www.popeyes.com

"We got a 16 piece spicy chicken tenders and it was mostly breading and the chicken was hard to find. The pieces were so thin that the breading made up 60% of the product"

Read All 4832 reviews Customer Service

Aspen Dental

1.7 (2,154 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • www.aspendental.com

"I needed to get a tooth pulled. I was quoted one price and then this incompetent dentist was unable to get the tooth out and turned it into a surgical procedure and charged an extra $100. One root never closed for over a month. I..."

Read All 4436 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2,614 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.sears.com

"I ordered a 12 foot spider for $120. What came in the mail was a 6 foot spider that looked the same. I never wouldve ordered a 6 foot for $120. And now I cannot get a hold of anybody at Sears to fix the issue"

Read All 6893 reviews Customer Service

American Home Shield

1.4 (2,389 reviews)
    • Household Services
    • www.ahswarranty.com

"AHS has very poor service, especially its customer service located in Philippians:
    My A/C broke last September; still AHS has no idea when It's going to get fix.
    All I here from customer service from Philippine is nonsense. No respo..."

Read All 4054 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2,901 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.fedex.com

"driver keeps saying delivered to door when package is being left no where near house on a main road. trying to call in and make him deliver is tedious. Husband keeps finding them way up road."

Read All 6365 reviews Customer Service

Camping World

1.8 (2,149 reviews)
    • RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers
    • www.campingworld.com

"dI bought a brand new 2021 Freedom Elite FEF Class C last year from Camping World, TX. It is at Camping World right now for the 6th time this year for Warranty work. Every single time I've picked it up, the Service Dept. says..."

Read All 3642 reviews Customer Service

Dominos Pizza

2.0 (2,614 reviews)
    • www.dominos.com

"Dear sir, I am Rathin das and ID no: 869706 sir i was working in your orgination 27 Nov 2017 to 14Feb 2020 so Last one year's I well submite three time my PF settelment from nathing respons so what to do I am.so I requested to..."

Read All 4559 reviews Customer Service

Taco Bell

2.0 (2,759 reviews)
    • www.tacobell.com

"No body answer my question Im trying to found out why the have time show it closed or anything says open"

Read All 4779 reviews Customer Service