Browse Companies in Georgia, United States

Fashion Nova

2.0 (5,241 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.fashionnova.com

"Fashionnova already charged me and I never received my order and I am sooo frustrated.
    I place a order back in September 22 and is October 20/21.
    I send several emails, calls, DM on IG no one call me back or answer my emails.
    I need..."

Read All 11581 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,831 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"My Uber driver ran my foot over. I was getting out of the car and she put the car in drive n the back passenger tire hit he back if my foot and pulled my shoe almost off.
    She drove crazy fast missed exits n interstate cussed me out..."

Read All 13318 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lowes

2.0 (3,481 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.lowes.com

"Delayed delivery with no contact and when they finally did come did not do the installation properly. I am thinking of calling MIOSHA to report them because they didn't install the tip over bracket on the stove I purchased. Big sa..."

Read All 6927 reviews Customer Service

Rooms To Go

1.8 (1,247 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • roomstogo.com

"I am customer for room to go pretty quite long time. I did purchase mattress, sofa, beds... . Last time when i purchased sofa, the sale man try to convince me buy ins, he said they will cover if something happens to sofa from..."

Read All 2715 reviews Customer Service

RushCard

1.6 (2,216 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.rushcard.com

"I was Charged $16.50 since August for a unauthorized transaction I was Transferred but no one picked up"

Read All 4689 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8,680 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"le paiement de ma commande a été retiré mais la commande n'a pas été confirmé. il m'indique erreur de commande après avoir changer les numéros de ma nouvelle carte bleue. merci de votre réponse rapide car ma commande est urgente...."

Read All 17856 reviews Customer Service

Marcos Pizza

2.2 (1,035 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • marcos.com

"THE MARCO'S PIZZA ON SMITH ROAD MIDDLEBURG HEIGHTS OHIO, SELLS PREMADE PIZZAS
    I ORDERED A DELUXE MEDIUM PIZZA (WITH EXTRA SAUCE, AND BANANA PEPPERS)
    NEITHER ITEM WAS ADDED TO THE PIZZA.
    THE PIZZA WAS ABSOLUTELY BUYBUY YOUR PIZZA ELSE..."

Read All 1591 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.7 (4,673 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.robinhood.com

"Didn't answer the phone full of bs and everything that's with it better get a new app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Read All 11056 reviews Customer Service

Steak N Shake

2.3 (2,277 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.steaknshake.com

"My local Steak n Shake in Jackson, Michigan claimed they were going to "put in for my refund" for my order that they cancelled. I never received the refund, so they basically ripped me off for $14.00."

Read All 3740 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.4 (5,670 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"I just want to know how long is my package going to be because it's never update everything i check it. Please give me answer and thank you"

Read All 15191 reviews Customer Service