Browse Companies in Georgia, United States

Ubereats

1.5 (13,219 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"They didnt give me the two things of onion rings I ordered. Fries I ordered didnt come and a chocolate shake"

Read All 27069 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.1 (9,742 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"My All Friends Automatically Deleted
    why has happened
    I want all my friends back
    Please Sir help me
    Please"

Read All 36242 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,298 reviews)
    • directv.com

"DIFFICULTIES RETURNING EQUIPMENT. TRIED EVERY THING SUGGESTED BY YOUR EMPLOYEES--NOTHING HAS WORKED. ON HOLD AT LEAST 1 HOUR EACH TIME--HUNG UP ON AT LEAST 5 TIMES--ASKED TO TALK TO SUPERVISOR AND REFUSED--SENIOR CITIZEN, UNABLE..."

Read All 13511 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,765 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"Three items were blatantly left off my order and all I got was a credit of $7.43? $25 credit would have been more appropriate."

Read All 22761 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.3 (4,812 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"DOG FOOD WAS TAINTED AND MOLDED THIS WAS THE SECOND TIME THIS HAPPEN I WILL NOT BUY ANY MOREALWAYS CHECK YOUR DOGS FOOD; IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS ALL WET AND SOGGY"

Read All 10956 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3,601 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"My food never came to my home the money was taken off my card and never put back on can I please get credit on my food"

Read All 6650 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2,335 reviews)
    • www.att.com

"I had an online bill pay mix up, my mortgage payment went to AT&;;;;;;;;;;;;T. Now I have about $2000 credit with Att. I have spent over a month and hours on the phone trying to get my money back with no luck and just getting..."

Read All 6420 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,127 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"I need to talk to customer about my bills, the automated system told my bills was paid. But I did pay my bill for September so need to speak to a customer service,"

Read All 5626 reviews Customer Service

Waffle House

2.4 (1,292 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.wafflehouse.com

"I have been a Waffle House customer for years!!!!!!!! I used to have great service! Now you have drug addicts for managers!!! I will never let my kids back!!!!!! And try and call and make a complaint and they hang up on..."

Read All 2236 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.9 (3,679 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"We ordered a Lyft in Milwaukee WI. The Lyft was supposed to take 25 minutes to get to us. Instead we waitress for an hour just for the Lyft drive to cancel our ride and we had to find another driver who took another 30 minutes to..."

Read All 10162 reviews Customer Service