Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies in Venice, Florida

Supermarkets and Malls

Sears

1.8 (2530 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"Freezer ordered, order confirmed, truck delivery date given and then the issues started. Email received stating a problem but NO ONE in Customer Service seems to be able to access the information to answer my questions about the..."

Read All 6743 reviews Customer Service

Macys

2.1 (804 reviews)
    • www.macys.com

"I have been a loyal customer of Macy's for many years. I placed an online e-gift card for a wedding. Furthermore, I found out when I checked my email, it was declined with no explanation. I called the phone number that was on the..."

Read All 2001 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lowes

2.0 (3276 reviews)
    • www.lowes.com

"Let me first say that I buy from Lowes exclusively because Home Depot pissed me off. Now in the last two months, Lowes has let me down twice. First in Florida, I wanted louvered doors installed in my closet. Talked to the rep in..."

Read All 6614 reviews Customer Service

Home Depot

2.1 (1470 reviews)
    • www.homedepot.com

"I had given all the details to the representative when I called in. Read the notes. If you truly cared about customer satisfaction, you would not be wasting time time with these repeated emails. Take the information given snd..."

Read All 3206 reviews Customer Service

WalMart

2.2 (4578 reviews)
    • www.walmart.com

"I purchased 2 ink cartridges for my printer. When I printed a page, the ink was smeared everywhere. My computer said "Faulty cartridge, please replace" My printer said "Defective cartridge, please remove and install HP 64 ink. I..."

Read All 10515 reviews Customer Service

Target

2.2 (999 reviews)
    • www.target.com

"I have an area rug ordered maybe 10 days ago. It was due to arrive on Tuesday, then Wednesday. I dont have it and now fed x has now delivery date planned! When this has happened in the past, the item was lost! I am trying to..."

Read All 2913 reviews Customer Service

Menards

2.3 (1759 reviews)
    • www.menards.com

"No, we still didn't hear back. Sorry to say. Large rebate of 11% due to us since February. Hope we get it soon. Bummer!"

Read All 3930 reviews Customer Service

Dollar Tree Stores

2.5 (679 reviews)
    • www.dollartree.com

"My complaint is I could not speak with a live person only unless I used your pissed customer option. I shop at your stores for many years. The lady I spoke with was very helpful and very kind and sincere in trying to assist me..."

Read All 1173 reviews Customer Service

Big Lots

2.3 (164 reviews)
    • www.biglots.com

"They promised a district manager will call me with a relative date to receive recliners. Nobody called? I'm giving up they lied about delivery date, took my $500 and now will not even respond. I'm done with them."

Read All 466 reviews Customer Service