Browse Service Centers and Repairs Companies in Venice, Florida

Service Centers and Repairs

Aamco

1.5 (314 reviews)
    • www.aamco.com

"I recently had my transmission rebuilt by Aamco. I have had my truck back for 2 weeks and now I can't drive my truck to even go the McDonald's drive thru. Otherwise truck will die. It will not idle for longer than 5 minutes...."

Read All 787 reviews Customer Service

Tires Plus

1.8 (268 reviews)
    • www.tiresplus.com

"AngryWtfAngryOn the morning of 6/17/2021, I took my car to Tires Plus at 6603 West Colonial Drive Orlando, Florida 32818-**** and left a 200.00 deposit for new tires to be placed onto my 2014 Buick LaCrosse Premium vehicle.
    W..."

Read All 687 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Tire Kingdom

1.7 (181 reviews)
    • www.tirekingdom.com

"I went to the tire kingdom store on 16th. street inst.petersburg to have them check my brakes.they ended up replacing both front and back brakest in spite of the fact that they advertised 134.99 per hour they ended up charging me..."

Read All 540 reviews Customer Service

OnStar

1.7 (128 reviews)
    • www.onstar.com

"Look up my account. I get hung up on 3 times everytime i call onstar plus have been given wrong directions several times. To the point where it has been dangers .i was told my destination was on train tracks. Im a Exercise..."

Read All 234 reviews Customer Service

American Automobile Association

1.5 (117 reviews)
    • www.aaa.com

"My car broke down, I call at 12:30- they said 45 minutes, which turns into 2:45, well the lady told me that people on the high way was more important, y I in the hot sun too.
    And I had to come out of my pocket also ,well anyways sh..."

Read All 402 reviews Customer Service