Browse Fast Food Companies in Venice, Florida

Fast Food

Taco Bell

2.1 (2634 reviews)
    • www.tacobell.com

"Needing some comfort food, I headed out to Taco Bell. Got there and was totally ignored for about 5 minutes. Wanted to place my order with the cashier and was told I have to order at some big iPhone next to the counter. So I..."

Read All 4585 reviews Customer Service

Checkers Drive In

2.1 (521 reviews)
    • checkers.com

"I haven't heard from the company nor have I returned to the restaurant. One would hold up the line to pull apart the burger to see if the order is correct."

Read All 861 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Subway

2.1 (784 reviews)
    • www.subway.com

"I went in to order my subway sandwich and as I was ordering, I saw a fly flying around the vegetables and also landing on them and I told the 2 subway personals that there is a fly fling on the vegetables and the young gentleman s..."

Read All 1725 reviews Customer Service

Marcos Pizza

2.3 (958 reviews)
    • marcos.com

"Because I refused to give their website access to my location I was unable to view their menu. I got curious and looked at the reviews for Marco's and now I'm glad I didn't order from this *** Good job Marco's, because people..."

Read All 1467 reviews Customer Service

Dominos Pizza

2.1 (2480 reviews)
    • www.dominos.com

"Problem the employees was arguing and walked out so one one girl was running cashiering and took them hour and 1/2 to make my pizzas and there was about 3 people in the store and when I got my pizza they done made 2 so they was..."

Read All 4362 reviews Customer Service

Culvers

2.3 (325 reviews)
    • www.culvers.com

"The Culver's in Lebanon, IN is the worst I have ever been to! Over the past year since they opened, they have messed up my dinner order three times, and over-charged me twice. I have called the manager repeatedly, after the..."

Read All 492 reviews Customer Service

Arbys

2.3 (797 reviews)
    • arbys.com

"5444 Brooklyn Blvd Minneapolis, MN 55429 location
    Beware this location steal from every customer as they do not put the required product in their sandwich. I have gone there 9 times since I started weighing the meat when I got home..."

Read All 1376 reviews Customer Service