Browse Construction and Repair Companies in Venice, Florida

Florida, Venice
Construction and Repair

Ccr Enterprises Of Sarasota

• Construction and Repair

"where do i start these guys never finidhed when the said. about month over left rips and tears in my pool screens my stucco started falling off not more than a few weeks after they said they were done.you want a quality company..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Stevar Property Development

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • Construction and Repair

"Took the money and didn't do the work! Lied about everything. Now check the BBB. Many, any complaints, I cannot believe the state hasn't pulled his partners license. Eric is just as reprehensible as steve verdeman .

Kept promi..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Quality Control Air

• qualitycontrolairfl.com

"ABSOLUTELY !!!! DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE ... QUALITY CONTROL AIR PT. CHARLOTTE FL. complete SCAM artists. I have pics tooo prove it. They need to be shut down. Wish someone would do something to stop these scammers instead of..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Independent Pool

1.2 (3 reviews)
    • Construction and Repair

"Our pool STILL IS NOT COMPLETE‼ This so called company continues to ignore phone calls and texts. Since last review we finally have a cage and pavers and most of equipment. If Allen Werner would just get his *** together, our..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

EverDry Waterproofing

1.5 (16 reviews)
    • www.everdry.com

"A representative came out in February, 2021. After the details of the job were explained, the soonest work date was in September, 2021. This late date made things more difficult, as I had to indefinitely postpone additional work..."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Carolina Carports

1.5 (79 reviews)
    • www.carolinacarportsinc.com

"Took 3 months before installation. (I knew that from the start) I was quoted a balance of $2838.59. When i got my bill after installation, my quote was totally different, it was $3,146.70. I was charged commission twice. I..."

Read All 106 reviews Customer Service