Browse Travel Agencies Companies in Tampa, Florida

Travel Agencies

Expedia

1.6 (1189 reviews)
    • www.expedia.com

"Fox rent a car was very rude.was not helpful at all I just need my money right away so I can get something different. Very very disappointed."

Read All 2952 reviews Customer Service

Priceline

1.5 (1033 reviews)
    • www.priceline.com

"I didnt request for cancellation
    You guys canceled my booking while I was at Chicago Airport try to get a car
    Show me evidence that I request for cancel
    I will never use your company to rent a car every again and also advise to my fa..."

Read All 2407 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

CheapOair

1.5 (717 reviews)
    • www.cheapoair.com

"Change flight due to federal holiday I would like to change it I am trying to call you as soon as possible"

Read All 1911 reviews Customer Service

Legendary Journeys

2.1 (47 reviews)
    • www.legendaryjourneys.com

"we were going to dubai and china march 27 2019. i gave deposit of $3000.
    we were told that the employees of the company robbed the money the owner al fergusen told us he will return our money.. he promised, . we have waited 2 years..."

Read All 123 reviews Customer Service

Bookit

1.4 (230 reviews)
    • bookit.com

"A family member dead I would like for u to refund my money I cant make it to the trip to Tatum I need the money so I can help my family for funeral expenses"

Read All 513 reviews Customer Service

Hotwire

1.5 (152 reviews)
    • www.hotwire.com

"I've been trying to get intouch with the right person and Everytime they switch me over I'm out on hold and nobody answers. This has been three to four times and then it would switch over and say someone would be with me in six..."

Read All 351 reviews Customer Service

Orbitz

1.6 (256 reviews)
    • www.orbitz.com

"Kids dont need to be seeing trash like that on television. Your company should be ashamed of yourselves."

Read All 664 reviews Customer Service

Bookvip

4.0 (274 reviews)
    • www.bookvip.com

"Dear Jordan,

Your reservation has been cancelled and the refund has been issued to your paypal account as requested.

We look forward to hearing from you when your wife has recovered and you are ready to book your next fabulous vacat..."

Read All 285 reviews Customer Service

JustFly

1.6 (543 reviews)
    • www.justfly.com

"Air Canada refunded tickets due to covid 19 and JustFly only reimbursed 1 ticket. I purchased 2 tickets. There is no one to talk to, it is unnerving."

Read All 962 reviews Customer Service

Wholesale Escapes

1.0 (9 reviews)
    • www.wholesaleescapes.org

"On Feb. 5th 2015 we bought into Wholesale Escapes. We paid 1197.00. and you might as well say it was a waste. Tried to get a condo in Destin Fla at the beach and was told there was nothing available. So tried for Gulf shores and w..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service