Browse Transportation and Logistics Companies in Tampa, Florida

Transportation and Logistics

UPS

1.4 (2096 reviews)
    • www.ups.com

"not happy with this online service. had problems since day 1 always a problem never could log on for anything I need to do remotely *** at this service"

Read All 6056 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2695 reviews)
    • www.fedex.com

"This item was to have been sent to me overnight. So far, it's been 4 weeks and nothing. In the package are a large flat screen TV and the cremated remains of a family member."

Read All 6096 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

UPS Store

1.6 (235 reviews)
    • www.theupsstore.com

"Supported this business from the beginning until I walked in and felt attacked about my mask.
    I had a mask on that no one has an issue with everywhere else.
    Apparently this business has a power trip and unless our mask isnt a chemic..."

Read All 650 reviews Customer Service

LaserShip

1.2 (1032 reviews)
    • lasership.com

"I have list two packages before because of your bad services. You claimed that you delivered my packages and there was nothing on the building cameras.
    Unfortunately i have a package now, I want to pick it up myself, Im waiting on..."

Read All 1765 reviews Customer Service

Uship

1.6 (171 reviews)
    • www.uship.com

"The lady I just spoke to and customer Carrie was very helpful and very at all the information that I needed thanks"

Read All 650 reviews Customer Service

Werner Enterprises

1.7 (46 reviews)
    • werner.com

"Traveling on Florida I 95 south, two (2) different truck drivers came into our lane, we were in the right, outside lane. We are traveling in a 2007, 33 ft Fleetwood. The drivers of the trucks were traveling to fast to have good..."

Read All 229 reviews Customer Service

Unishippers

1.5 (40 reviews)
    • www.unishippers.com

"Worst, I repeat, WORST company Ive ever dealt with. I hired through a freight broker and after they lost a pallet of washing machines, 6 total, they refused to refund me my money. So now Im out the price of the pallet, the..."

Read All 97 reviews Customer Service

Sunpass

1.5 (59 reviews)
    • www.sunpass.com

"I am being charged six dollars each time I use the crosstown expressway when it should only be $1.33."

Read All 90 reviews Customer Service

Stonesteede

3.3 (2 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics

"This guy is still at it.. in full force. Crook, thief, and liar."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Central Transport

1.8 (203 reviews)
    • www.centraltransportint.com

""you guys need to investigate central transport, they have repeatedly over charged me on weight of items shipping through you guys,,seems to happen 2 or 3 times a year,,they are scamming the costumer out money by charging..."

Read All 477 reviews Customer Service