Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies in Tampa, Florida

Supermarkets and Malls

WalMart

2.2 (4544 reviews)
    • www.walmart.com

"I bought a chair from Walmart,and this company which is stated on the site where I bought the chair was going to come out and put it together.They postponed twice stating they did not have enough people,then just said I cancelled..."

Read All 10452 reviews Customer Service

Publix

2.7 (377 reviews)
    • www.publix.com

"Need to delete Publix from my phone it's messing up my phone once I fix it I'll put it back..."

Read All 1144 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lowes

2.0 (3249 reviews)
    • www.lowes.com

"I am at the Lowes in Bradley Illinois and I have been standing at the paint desk waiting for service for over 15 min. There have been 3 over head request to have a person come to the desk. This is ridiculous. As of writing this I..."

Read All 6582 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2522 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"Sears makes it next to impossible to submit a claim for losses due to malfunctioning refrigerator/freezer! Very frustrating when you can't submit claim as they described!"

Read All 6732 reviews Customer Service

Dollar General Corporation

2.6 (1028 reviews)
    • www.dollargeneral.com

"684 bertkouns industrial loop Shreveport la. What is up with DG stores not allowing paying customer's to use the restrooms."

Read All 2128 reviews Customer Service

Target

2.2 (996 reviews)
    • www.target.com

"Hi this about the above order number. I was the shopper at Target, and a lot of items are not located where the shopping list says, which is fine when the employees of the store are willing to help for what they are being paid for..."

Read All 2905 reviews Customer Service

Home Depot

2.1 (1466 reviews)
    • www.homedepot.com

"No body would help me I got hung up on and I spend so much money with and inside of Home Depot I have spent over a million dollars easy in the last 17 years at Home Depot and this is *** I was treated like a drug addict the lady..."

Read All 3199 reviews Customer Service

Sams Club

2.3 (877 reviews)
    • www.samsclub.com

"I am partially blind and mistyped addres by 1(one) number and did not catch it until a day later. Called to get it corrected as the credit card is also issued to my address. The item i ordered is over $600 and if address does not..."

Read All 2090 reviews Customer Service

Family Dollar

2.3 (941 reviews)
    • www.familydollar.com

"on the 12th of June around 3 p.m. approximately I was injured by a piece of equipment left in the aisle by an employee. I was told I will be contacted left my contact information and have not heard back from anyone. Please..."

Read All 2059 reviews Customer Service

JCPenney

2.3 (740 reviews)
    • www.jcpenney.com

"I have not been in a JC Penney store since they discontinued Towncraft T-Shirts and underwear- what a dumb move on their part!"

Read All 1987 reviews Customer Service