Browse Cafes, Restaurants and Bars Companies in Tampa, Florida

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Steak N Shake

2.3 (2230 reviews)
    • www.steaknshake.com

"I called my store manager and she hasn't giving me information on how to get a new card so i can get my paychecks i haven't had my paychecks in over 3 months and when i call her she says she to busy to get to it"

Read All 3673 reviews Customer Service

Applebees

2.2 (399 reviews)
    • www.applebees.com

"Our family of our arrived at beloit Applebees just before four thirty on. We were seated right away. We had wait staff take drink order nothing hard on it. Lemonade and a beer and a glass of water. It arrived about a good twenty..."

Read All 980 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Waffle House

2.4 (1207 reviews)
    • www.wafflehouse.com

"Been coming here. For year the waffle house in Tallahassee florida. On crawfordville hwy And they have very nasty workers rude and loud . playing music at full blast cursing in from of customers Always closing the store down..."

Read All 2099 reviews Customer Service

Outback Steakhouse

2.4 (1184 reviews)
    • www.outback.com

"My friends and I visited the Kihei Maui location. Due to COVID guidelines, we had to wait one hour before being seated. The hostess apologized and thanked us for waiting. The good "service" ended there.
    Our server mazie barely gree..."

Read All 2006 reviews Customer Service

Golden Corral

2.3 (675 reviews)
    • www.goldencorral.com

"New rules to get an omelet or pay for the food. Your omelet maker lost out on $3 in tips because I had to go through my waitress to order omelet for my wife my caretaker and for me. Your policy upset my stomach gave me a headache..."

Read All 1349 reviews Customer Service

Bob Evans Restaurants

2.6 (880 reviews)
    • www.bobevans.com

"Because I had a *** order that they could not fill properly for me this morning when I gave pacific instructions then the manager on 21st St. in Newark Ohio named Dennis proceed to make fun of me as he hung up and your other..."

Read All 1744 reviews Customer Service

Dennys Restaurant

2.2 (557 reviews)
    • www.dennys.com

"The management of the Denny's Dundalk on Merritt Blvd had apparently changed. I was there with my sister last month. I ordered bourbon chicken, tasted like food from a Hispanic take out. Not everyone wants everything cooked with..."

Read All 1227 reviews Customer Service

Panera Bread

2.5 (1648 reviews)
    • www.panerabread.com

"First time at Panera Bread..... also my last. "Steak and Cheese" sandwich had a small trace of meat and cheese. An Arby's beef and cheddar gives you about 4 times the meat and cheese for 2 bucks less. The "soup" was nothing but..."

Read All 2664 reviews Customer Service

Chilis

2.3 (976 reviews)
    • www.chilis.com

"who in the world came up with a menu on a phone app. i dont have a smart phone. don't plan on getting one, the coulple next to my family left also. phone app is fine for ordering when you down the road, i want to sit down and orde..."

Read All 1592 reviews Customer Service

Carrabbas

2.4 (210 reviews)
    • www.carrabbas.com

"I was hired in the to go at the carrabbas on Midlothian Tnpk in midlothian va. I only worked a week and two days and I was told at the last minute about a 70 question menu test. Then I come to work during training and Im by..."

Read All 380 reviews Customer Service