Browse Real Estate Companies in Tampa, Florida

Century 21 Real Estate

1.1 (30 reviews)
    • www.century21.com

"Ann or Joann won't stop calling me from 425-209-****
    for several months now she calls at least 5 times a week! I have told her repeatedly not to call and my house is NOT for sale. I have told her it is harrassment to keep calling s..."

Read All 86 reviews Customer Service

Bella Collina

2.2 (25 reviews)
    • www.bellacollina.com

"Don't do weddings here, don't fall for this trap! My very close friend was a bride in a wedding that took place here, in Bella Collina, about a year ago and so. They picked up this place because it really looked nice and in a way..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Avalon Communities

1.8 (66 reviews)
    • www.avaloncommunities.com

"We were never notified about secondary treatment on community roads, we received only one notification. She was pounding on the window and scared my domestic partner Petronella Kraus at lot 17I showed her the Doorbell which she cl..."

Read All 124 reviews Customer Service

Apartment Ratings

1.2 (4 reviews)
    • www.apartmentratings.com

"There are 3 ratings, 2 of which were way after I left the company that have my name. I know that when I worked there if there was a name listed it could be removed. I am a Realtor and when you google my information the property co..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Adara Communities

1.4 (26 reviews)
    • www.adaracommunities.com

"By far the worst apartment for the $$. A/C or hot water never work. Falling apart, literally, in places."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service