Browse Real Estate Companies in Tampa, Florida

Real Estate

Morgan Properties

2.5 (380 reviews)
    • www.morgan-properties.com

"They now charge water by taking all community usage and dividing by tenants. I lived there for eight days this month and was charged $63 for eight days, a week after I paid as much for all of September. Nary a peep about my securi..."

Read All 621 reviews Customer Service

Legacy Properties

5.0 (2 reviews)
    • Real Estate

"We have been renting from Legacy for 5 years and Monica has been amazing. She is always easy to contact and handles issues immediately. The first year we lived here the air went out the day of my daughters high school graduation...."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements
  • "Kenny Reisner of MVP Realty in Tampa, FL is posting my home for sale all over craigslist and marketing it as if it was his own listing. My home is worth nearly $1MIL but he's discredited the hard work of my Realtor and he's..."

Kenley Apartment

5.0 (2 reviews)
    • Real Estate

"I have nothing but good things to say about Kenley, the size and layout of the apartment, the staff, maintenance, security, etc. The apartment was luxurious, the staff were very friendly, the maintenance was there within minutes..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Gracie Malan Realty

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.homefinderstampa.com

"You have never contacted me. I left my phone number in case you were interested in talking to me. And here we are no contact whatsoever. Shameful behavior Sarcastic
    I wanted to talk to Joe or Mika"

Exit Realty

1.2 (19 reviews)
    • www.exitrealty.com

"we called the Broker Sherry Keeble Exit Realty several times, got only a text she will let us know what happened, but our offer is still out, after 2 weeks still no answer, our Realtor is also very puzzled and has never ever seen..."

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service

Elon Property Management

1.4 (101 reviews)
    • www.elonproperties.com

"I formally stay at Morgan trace apartments 4065 Jonesboro Rd union City apt 1003 with my wife Jennie.My name Jide Babalola.I need a copy of my 2018 lease which you can send to me through my email and statement if possible.i have..."

Read All 164 reviews Customer Service

Cottonwood Townhomes

1.0 (1 review)
    • Real Estate

"Unprofessional, Did not inform me of changes in my rental rate..Never fixed my ceiling. Cottonwood Apartments in Forrest City AR."

Chapter Living

• www.chapter-living.com

"This is a dump for the money that was charged monthly for this 3 bedroom apartment. Because the area is "high end living", Greystar could get away with charging residents this kind of money that it did; when I first moved in the..."

CFRP Realty

1.6 (3 reviews)
    • www.mycfrp.com

"I rented a house from the company which had damage from the prior tenants when I moved in. This damage was noted on the move in checklist. However they stole almost my whole deposit for damage that wasn’t mine."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service