Browse Real Estate Companies in Tampa, Florida

Real Estate

The Millennium Westshore

2.9 (1 review)
    • Real Estate

"This can only happen to me, sitting in my car after the gym, door lock is busted and completely upside down, apartment "emergency on call maintenance" was so inconvenienced by my call telling me he is 90 minutes away.
    Its your j..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Taylor Morrison

1.7 (25 reviews)
    • www.taylormorrison.com

"Its been 13 months since we moved into a new Taylor Morris Home in Southern California and since then I have submitted multiple warranty requests and tried multiple phone numbers to contact them however no one got back to me.
    Its b..."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements
  • " BUYER BEWARE:We put a $33,000 deposit down on a lot, and a spec. home. In order to hold the lot we signed a contract. Our daughter was diagnosed with a serious condition which would require that she live at home for an..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Russell Adams Realty

• www.russelladamsrealty.com

"I would never rent from this company again. They do not make repairs nor show up when supposed to. I have rented for 11 months still have no AC nor heat. When I refused to pay I was served an eviction notice."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service

RentCafe

1.4 (62 reviews)
    • www.rentcafe.com

"For 2 months, I have tried to complete an application for leasing an apt., or get on a waiting list for Walton Communities in the Marietta, GA area. The problem seems to be that I have had to change either my email provider or..."

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service

Remax

1.4 (115 reviews)
    • www.remax.com

"You are a disrespectful company with racist values. I know you think you are better and above others. But we shall see"

Read All 279 reviews Customer Service

RealtyStore

1.2 (5 reviews)
    • www.realtystore.com

"HE LLAMADO MUCAS VECES A SU NUMERO Y NO HE PODIDO CANCELAR MI SERVICIO DE PRUEBA, NADIE CONTESTA EN LOS NUMEROS QUE INDICAN"

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Pathlight Property Management

1.3 (125 reviews)
    • pathlightmgt.com

"on 10-9-2021 i moved into a pathlight property. we had no water. why because they never turned it on thats why. after me calling them 8 times and them never returning my call is completely unacceptable.
    we go saturday until monday..."

Read All 156 reviews Customer Service

Neighborcity

1.4 (10 reviews)
    • www.neighborcity.com

"As many have already stated, this site is providing inaccurate information & posting bad comments based on their data. Their comments reflecting an agent being less than are harmful & not based correctly. Where do they get the rig..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service