Browse Real Estate Companies in Tampa, Florida

Real Estate

Stress Free Property Management

1.5 (8 reviews)
    • www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com

"Please do not rent the home at 15519 Hickory dale street Cypress Texas 77429. I had someone that thought they was buying the house and they messed over them. The roof is leaking the AC not working they put the extra room in there..."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

American Homes 4 Rent

1.4 (638 reviews)
    • www.americanhomes4rent.com

"We are renters located in Salt Lake City Utah. The maintenance worker Brian has been out to our residence more then 5-7 times. He has never actually fined anything. He only offered excuses why he can't fix things.this caused us..."

Read All 952 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Cal Am Properties

1.6 (122 reviews)
    • www.cal-am.com

"My list of yearly clean up or things to fix was put given to me. I am injured and on workmans. Comp. The refuse to work with me on this. They say i cant have window airconditioners when my neighbor is allowed to have one. The..."

Read All 232 reviews Customer Service

Keller Williams Realty

1.3 (340 reviews)
    • www.kw.com

"We have been asking about home that is for rent by text, email, and phone message. The realtors do not communicate back with some potential tenants concerning interest in renting a home. All potential tenants should be contacted..."

Read All 677 reviews Customer Service

Sun Cove Realty

3.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.suncoverealty.com

"We have had a horrible experience with this company. It began when we first moved into one of their rental properties, we were promised that things would be repaired and taken care of before we moved in and nothing was done...."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

Invitation Homes

1.8 (93 reviews)
    • www.invitationhomes.com

"I rented for Invitation homes for 5 years never had nothing to say up to now. I just received back my deposit and from 1,500 that I paid when I moved in I just received 400 because they are charging me three months for utility..."

Read All 125 reviews Customer Service

Greystar

1.6 (419 reviews)
    • www.greystar.com

"Moved out of apartment after asking for a transfer to another one, all apartments were pre leased that's what they said, therefore I had to move out. Now they want to keep my deposit."

Read All 813 reviews Customer Service

Waypoint Homes

1.6 (165 reviews)
    • waypointhomes.com

"Delivery of cabinets contractor will not give me any info"

Read All 236 reviews Customer Service

Robbins Property Associates

1.2 (10 reviews)
    • www.robbinspropertyllc.com

"I moved into The Canopy Apartment Villas in Lake Fredrica Section of Orlando, FL on June 20, 2018. Of course move in is wonderful until... general maintenance repairs need to be completed. A rusted corroded faucet in the bathroom..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Milestone Management

1.6 (30 reviews)
    • www.milestone-mgt.com

"email francisjohnson1952@***.com phone 218 531 **** i got my user name site tells me to select password i put one in and it rejects every one i put in it"

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service