Browse Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies Companies in Tampa, Florida

Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs

2.1 (52 reviews)
    • www.thermospas.com

"I am going to withhold ny critiques for now, although I will say that the number of poor reviews are alarming! I see most are about delivery delays. The Thermospa is made in Canada & in case no one is aware, Canada remains in..."

Read All 252 reviews Customer Service

Sharper Image Pools

3.2 (2 reviews)
    • sharperimagepools.com

"We had the motor go out on us, and the next day they were out and and on the job with the greatest customer service that i have experienced in a long time.The man that came out to do the work name was... Lathe tachutt (note sure..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Premier Pools And Spas

1.5 (34 reviews)
    • www.premierpoolsandspas.com

"Premier Pools and Spas is a DBA Shan Pools inc owned by shan johnson and mike ribnikar. i wrote a 20k check to premier pools and spas and they never did any work. The Judge ruled for them to pay the 20k+ additional cost in..."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service

Polygroup

1.4 (209 reviews)
    • www.polygroup.com

"Will never ever buy another pool from you. Just bought a pool from you and it ripped along the seam. Can't believe the poor service."

Read All 318 reviews Customer Service

Jandy Pool Products

2.2 (16 reviews)
    • www.jandy.com

"2 month old Jandy heater will not ignite. Propane guy came out and tested the gas pressure and everything checked good. Goes through cycles and will not ignite. I can smell gas so I know thats not the issue. No blockage in the..."

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service

Blue World Pools

1.6 (68 reviews)
    • blueworldpools.com

"We started out with a salesman who told us 3 weeks after 4 to 5 weeks they still didn't even contact us again on the then after that we were told another 10 days and they get a hold of us after I called them and then they won't..."

Read All 367 reviews Customer Service

Skim-A-Round

1.4 (88 reviews)
    • www.skim-a-round.com

"Been waiting for a refund since 6/6/21. Never heard of a reputable company taking so long to issue credit after item has been received"

Read All 132 reviews Customer Service

Pfister

2.4 (61 reviews)
    • www.pfisterfaucets.com

"I ordered a kitchen faucet through Lowe's home improvement in Ames Iowa. After a month Lows contacted your company and was told it would be here on the 11th of November. On the 12th I contacted lows again and you informed them..."

Read All 139 reviews Customer Service

Master Spas

4.1 (148 reviews)
    • www.masterspas.com

"Hi Wendy. We're very sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with your dealer. Unfortunately as they are an independent retail store and a separate company from Master Spas LLC there's not much we can do outside of..."

Read All 209 reviews Customer Service

Leslies Swimming Pool Supplies

1.8 (141 reviews)
    • www.lesliespool.com

"Leslie's has engaged in consumer fraud. At the time that I placed this order no. WLP0192565, I was told by Leslie's Pools that the item was in stock. This item is not in stock. Leslie's Informed me today (June 15, 2021) that the..."

Read All 199 reviews Customer Service