Browse Moving and Storage Companies in Tampa, Florida

Moving and Storage

Uhaul

1.4 (471 reviews)
    • www.uhaul.com

"Unable to receive service of over 200 pr mo for over 7 yrs can change storage place I cant exppress my disatisfaction i will move my stuff out 304 per mo"

Read All 1028 reviews Customer Service

Public Storage

1.6 (522 reviews)
    • www.publicstorage.com

"The gate on 42nd. S may avenue hasn't been working and still isnt fixed and not only that but public storage doesn't even have the decency to wave any kind of late fees during this pandemic while everyone is broke scraping..."

Read All 1044 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Life Storage

1.6 (144 reviews)
    • www.lifestorage.com

"They were drilling into the cement near my locker and raising a huge cloud of dust. Asked them to stop but they don't really care about customers. It left me sick for days because of inhaling the dust. This may be the worse..."

Read All 206 reviews Customer Service

Extra Space Storage

1.8 (214 reviews)
    • www.extraspace.com

"I want to cancel my storage.
    At the end am not gonna move from my house.
    Am still gonna be renting my house"

Read All 358 reviews Customer Service

RM Moving

• Moving and Storage

"Ann Rogers needs to watch the hen house more closer, as she is not doing her job, with this kind of transaction & harassment. Do all your agents refer customers to Criminals?
    Angie Morris is the worse agent that I have ever come in..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

PODS

1.4 (199 reviews)
    • www.pods.com

"My POD was scheduled for delivery on 6/10. My account is paid in full. I called 6/7/21 and the rep confirmed at least 5 times the POD was scheduled to deliver 6/10/21. By 7pm on 6/10, NO POD, no email or call. I called them on..."

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service

Moving Giant

1.0 (22 reviews)
    • www.movinggiant.com

"I wish we ready reviews beforehand. They took all my Dad's stuff, then called us and said the fees would be doubled because it was "double the cubic feet from the estimate." They demanded more cash with NO delivery date at all!..."

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

American Van Lines

1.3 (14 reviews)
    • www.americanvanlines.com

"My experience with this company it was a nightmare ! I hire them to move to North Carolina They come over to the truck1st thing they told me There my bell it will be $1,000 more Great fine Also the told me That my stuff will get..."

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service

All My Sons Moving And Storage

1.4 (108 reviews)
    • www.allmysons.com

"Stole my money and damaged my furniture. Donny a Manager is totally rude and is clearly in his position to try and be a bully over the phone. Some people are REALLY scary and bullys in REAl life. He yells at customers and..."

Read All 229 reviews Customer Service

1800 Pack Rat

1.5 (54 reviews)
    • www.1800packrat.com

"The employees were very professional and helpful. I had 5 units delivered and picked up and stored until a new home was ready. Then the same units delivered to new home, in perfect order. I cannot compliment the people with Pack..."

Read All 75 reviews Customer Service