Browse Medical Supplies and Equipment Companies in Tampa, Florida

Medical Supplies and Equipment

Optical Outlet

1.6 (49 reviews)
    • www.eyeglassesandexams.com

"I was incorrectly quoted for my contact exam and when I mentioned it the manager when she tried to charge me 150% of that quote, she was rude and told me they dont give quotes but thats literally what I was given which is why I sc..."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service

Life Alert

5.0 (236 reviews)
    • www.lifealert.com

"I live alone and having Life Alert is comforting and reassuring! I know when contacting Life Alert, assistance is minutes away. My balance is not always good – therefore I have fallen and when I do, I cannot get up without help...."

Read All 223 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Audibel

2.4 (50 reviews)
    • Medical Supplies and Equipment

"So I went to audibel in hopes of getting some relief my lifelong tinnitus issues. I had checked the website before booking my appointment and made sure they treated what I was looking for. I get there and am sat down to watch a 6..."

Read All 109 reviews Customer Service

LensCrafters

1.7 (208 reviews)
    • www.lenscrafters.com

"I need to stop a claim I returned my glasses n want to use my benifits some where else trying to get this resolved so I can actually see"

Read All 645 reviews Customer Service

Eyeglass World

1.8 (34 reviews)
    • eyeglassworld.com

"After paying cash up front $658 for two pairs of glasses. I got my first pare of glass's two weeks later! I have to wait two more weeks they say for my second pare. So thirty days later when I was told to come pick up my second..."

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service

Visionworks

1.9 (304 reviews)
    • www.visionworks.com

"They never answer the phone. I will never purchase from this store.
    Kept calling days and days , no response"

Read All 516 reviews Customer Service

The Hurrycane

2.8 (67 reviews)
    • www.hurrycane.com

"Got out of my car unfolded the Cane made sure things were firmly together walked about 5 feet and the cane separated causing me to fall in the parking lot. Breaking my glasses and a bruised face and knee."

Read All 188 reviews Customer Service

Lasik Vision Institute

2.1 (57 reviews)
    • www.lasikvisioninstitute.com

"Had Lasik 2 years ago. Now they won't honor their lifetime plan."

Read All 123 reviews Customer Service

Hubble Contacts

1.9 (138 reviews)
    • www.hubblecontacts.com

"I noticed today that there is a charge on hold for 39.99. I need to stop payment on this as I did not authorize it. I cannot afford this service and need the account cancelled and stop the payment. My phone is 308-218-**** and my..."

Read All 263 reviews Customer Service

Beltone

2.0 (44 reviews)
    • www.beltone.com

"In less than 2 years, each receiver had to be replaced 4 times. My audiologist Len Maconeghy was an idiot. He never called me back until I called Beltone directly."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service