Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Tampa, Florida

Jewelry and Accessories

Littman Jewelers

1.8 (55 reviews)
    • www.littmanjewelers.com

"I have called numerous times since this happened. Opened cases for resolution, no resolution. I went in for a reset. The diamond I came in with was an excellent cut, color and one feather flaw on the side. Well the person doing..."

Read All 110 reviews Customer Service

Jills Boutique

2.4 (3 reviews)
    • www.jillsboutique.com

"Merchandise I’d like to order triples amount of charge. It won’t correct. PLEASE call me @ (386) 439-****. I’ve tried numerous to call you but no answer or response!
    Please respond!"

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

IceClique Jewelry

1.6 (10 reviews)
    • iceclique.com

"I would like my order by July 14th if I could. So I'm willing to pay the extra money for it to come priority mail if it's not to late"

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service

Holsted Jewelers

1.8 (40 reviews)
    • www.holstedjewelers.com

"I got intouch with someone from Holsted Jewelry on Facebook. They said that they were out of business. Thanks so much"

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service

Helzberg Diamonds

1.8 (101 reviews)
    • www.helzberg.com

"Helzberg Diamonds is not a quality place, they are so proud of their diamonds, necklaces. The products do not move or sell, I was not surprised by their high prices. But I was surprised they had so many rings, necklaces. The..."

Read All 209 reviews Customer Service

Gigis Glitzy Boutique

1.5 (8 reviews)
    • www.gigisglitzyboutique.com

"She's back!!!! Buyers beware!!! Stay away"

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

GetNameNecklace

1.6 (280 reviews)
    • www.getnamenecklace.com

"I did 2 orders and was changed 4 times. Refund my money. Thank you my email is yomosgirl03@***.con"

Read All 543 reviews Customer Service

Friedmans Jewelry

• www.friedmansfinejewelry.com

"i had an account with friedmans jewelers that went to nco. they did 2 bank drafts of over 400 dollars two months in a row in 2006. now they are still reporting to credit agencies that my debt is unpaid. all calls to try to fix it..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Dooney and Bourke

3.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.dooney.com

"Wanted to use a gift card and my credit card to make a purchase. In this day and age, they do not allow two methods of payment. I wanted to make a $200 purchase using my VISA gift card balance of $100 and using my regular VISA..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Diamond Nexus

1.5 (2 reviews)
    • www.diamondnexus.com

"My item is missing concern about nexus pure DRIFT 4 COPPER + ALKALINE 14 L RO+ UV + UF + TDS Water Purifier/Order id OD221833****7395****."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service