Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Tampa, Florida

Jewelry and Accessories

Universal Diamond Exchange

5.0 (1 review)

"A case of this company and the owner recently appeared on Judge Judy 11/18/14
    "Take a plea, tell a lie; online Jewlery slam!"
    Please watch before you even consider buying from this company!
    They attempted to sue me for $10,000 for..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Total Trendy Co

1.1 (6 reviews)
    • totaltrendyco.com

"I bought 2 personalized name necklaces back on December 1st 2018 and never received them, i’ve Emailed them but no answer this company is a scam don’t buy anything from them"

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

The Chain Gang Body Jewelry

3.0 (5 reviews)
    • www.thechaingang.com

"I ordered Juggernaut plug on June 8,2021,the next day your company noticed me that this product is on back order for no telling when it will be available , I can not believed when I ordered it was showing available, could you..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Seiko

1.8 (44 reviews)
    • www.seikowatches.com

"hi i have a seiko automatic divers 200m 21 jewel watch ,i have no issues with this watch except that now the winder is broken for the 2nd time, i had it repaired at your service centre when i was in hong kong on my last visit in..."

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service

Roma Jewelry Of Cozumel

1.2 (16 reviews)
    • Jewelry and Accessories

"I bought a tanzanite and gold bracelet at Roma in March. Roma shortened the bracelet for me. In May, the bracelet broke where they shortened it. I took it to a local jeweler for repair and found out they did a shoddy job of the..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

Replicahause

3.2 (103 reviews)
    • www.replicahause.com

"Ordered the watch on June, 20. Never received a watch"

Read All 171 reviews Customer Service

Pandora Jewelry

2.0 (527 reviews)
    • us.pandora.net

"I went to the cherry vale mall in Rockford IL. I bought 4 items. An when she scan the price it said $115.00, but the tag on the item said, $100.00. I think I should be charged $100.00 and the store manager said, no. What ever the..."

Read All 877 reviews Customer Service

Nimli

• www.nimli.com

"Nimli offers products via drop shipment. This means that independent small business owners ship orders directly to customers. Nimli, per their contract, pays these small businesses on Net 30 terms meaning 30 days after the item sh..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Montblanc

2.1 (18 reviews)
    • www.montblanc.com

"Please, I need someone to talk with regarding my problem with Montblanc in Saudi Arabia
    waiting for your reply"

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

MA Jewelry Designs

• www.majewelrydesigns.com

"I got engagement diamond ring from MA Jewelry Designs about a month ago. The fiance loves the ring, simply beautiful. Getting a cushion cut center diamond was a little risky since the outside diamonds on the band are round, but..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service