Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Tampa, Florida

Jewelry and Accessories

The Bradford Exchange

2.1 (730 reviews)
    • www.bradfordexchange.com

"i sent you guys my visa info its on my invoices so send me my item do not send me no crap if you are going to do business do it if not dont send me anymore of your crap"

Read All 1560 reviews Customer Service

Agape Diamonds

4.3 (46 reviews)
    • www.diamondslabcreated.com

"Thank you for your review. After looking up your order we see that you returned the jewelry for a store credit and recently requested to use the store credit towards Model: RSE-SALE-1.0CT-14KW
    We sent a email requesting you to veri..."

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Origami Owl

2.1 (133 reviews)
    • www.origamiowl.com

"I supposed to receive in my order 4 silver girl charms and instead I receive 4 gold rings"

Read All 453 reviews Customer Service

Kay Jewelers

1.7 (368 reviews)
    • www.kay.com

"I bought the ring less than 6 months then lost one small Diamon I bring to store with no receipt no date not name of person who bought because I got it for my gift they said they can fix it but I have to pay money. Low quality..."

Read All 1048 reviews Customer Service

Jared

1.7 (216 reviews)
    • www.jared.com

"In February of this year I had spinal surgery, I call Jarrett's to let them know that I would not be able to pay because I was no longer working because of the surgery, 2 of the customer service reps put me in a payment program,..."

Read All 404 reviews Customer Service

Superjeweler

2.5 (109 reviews)
    • www.superjeweler.com

"Jewelry I have bought has tarnished and turn my skin different colors this is the second time. Customer service was great and gave me another item but now that item has turned black and so is has another item, Even though it was..."

Read All 175 reviews Customer Service

MyNameNecklace

1.7 (416 reviews)
    • www.mynamenecklace.com

"I paid for a bracelet thru Credit One Vusa. My bank says you are paid. You say you were not. No one is responding to my issue
    Was on your chat now site. Got disconnected
    urwinmeyer35@***.com
    310 702 ****"

Read All 758 reviews Customer Service

Brighton Collectibles

2.3 (77 reviews)
    • www.brighton.com

"All my bracelets have tarnished....Ive purchased many pieces for me and for gifts...your ad states that these pieces will not tarnish...I want to send them back to you and hope you can fix them....if not just throw them away...."

Read All 121 reviews Customer Service

Zales

1.6 (186 reviews)
    • www.zales.com

"Purchased anklet that was shipped May 10th and received May 12th. Today June 13th it broke I would like a full refund and it seems impossible. This is totally unacceptable in my opinion. Order # 100001****4192"

Read All 502 reviews Customer Service

World Of Watches

2.2 (103 reviews)
    • www.worldofwatches.com

"This company is the WORST of the worst. Apparently, there is no such place as, "World of Watches," but instead, all money goes to Marvin Sternberg! I had ordered a pen from them and they sent me the WRONG one. There is no phone..."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service