Browse Food Stores Companies in Tampa, Florida

Food Stores

The Fresh Market

2.6 (68 reviews)
    • www.thefreshmarket.com

"I purchased several kinds of meats for a dinner party. To say the least the chicken kebabs were dry snd had a milky substance on them . The salmon was mushy and had no flavor , looked like it was frozen and thawed out. We had to t..."

Read All 117 reviews Customer Service

Sprouts Farmers Market

2.3 (263 reviews)
    • www.sprouts.com

"On 10/20/21, I visited the store located in Brentwood, CA. I had went to the deli department to order a turkey sandwich. Very basic nothing fancy. Three young men were behind the counter. Two were in the back talking and not ackno..."

Read All 424 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements
  • "i am very pissed off. i went into an indian convience store on sat. to get a 5 dollar phone card in winter haven fla. the store is speedys food mart and laundramat.863291-**** i gave the cashier a 20 dollar bill which ment she..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Safeway

2.3 (282 reviews)
    • www.safeway.com

"The problem with me is settled but I don't know if they set a policy in regards of the Safeway cards and communicated it to the staff and if they are planning for a training on communication skills go the Steffens , and if you hav..."

Read All 612 reviews Customer Service

Healthy Choice

2.4 (32 reviews)
    • www.healthychoice.com

"I bought it at Jewel and I cooked it. I went to eat it and no meatloaf was there. I stirred the gravy thinking that the meatloaf would be with the gravy it wasn't so I checked in the mashed potato's and no meatloaf was to be..."

Read All 62 reviews Customer Service

Caseys General Stores

2.3 (345 reviews)
    • www.caseys.com

"Not answering the phones Sarcastic so I can't put in a order this store is really bad on business they are rude to customers they make food when they feel like making Sarcasticit someone needs to come and do a secret shopping..."

Read All 565 reviews Customer Service

BC Products

• Food Stores

"BC Products Inc 740 Cidco Road, Cocoa, FL 32926-**** ruined my septic system then put a lien on my property when I refused to be extorted. They are a sad bunch. The owner John is a lieing snake and I am sueing. See you in court sl..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Albertsons

2.2 (133 reviews)
    • www.albertsons.com

"Ive purchased meat three times from Albertsons and after opening the package the meat was bad. I live in Pahrump NV and purchased organic chicken and grass feed lamb chops 4pack and had to throw them out. They are literally..."

Read All 394 reviews Customer Service

Aberdeen Foods

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.aberdeenfoods.com

"BullshitDeadThis product value beacon is 100% fat: lard with 0000.1% meat. Package designed to hide the fat content"

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service