Browse Food Stores Companies in Tampa, Florida

Food Stores

Save A Lot

2.8 (617 reviews)
    • save-a-lot.com

"Clearwater/ Largo Rd. and West Bay in Largo Florida. Horrible customer service. Employees lied about who the store manager was. Cashier crying at the register grasping her chest saying she could hardly breathe. Asked if she had..."

Read All 1039 reviews Customer Service

Winn Dixie Stores

2.4 (146 reviews)
    • www.winndixie.com

"Despite having used the GoodRx discount card for more than a year, when I requested that it be applied to my latest prescription, the pharmacist said that I was given their lowest special price. When I checked at home, I..."

Read All 336 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Circle K

2.0 (198 reviews)
    • www.circlek.com

"Well I thought y'all were going to help me resolve me problem. But If I need to contact the company again I will."

Read All 338 reviews Customer Service

Aldi Grocery

3.0 (550 reviews)
    • www.aldi.us

"Insta cart delivered an entire order that is wrong and my family would not use most of these items and I dont know what to do with I wanted to see about returning because they will go
    To waste at my house"

Read All 1146 reviews Customer Service

Royal Farms

2.5 (247 reviews)
    • www.royalfarms.com

"I put in a application to get a job at royal farms over 2 weeks ago and never heard back . My question is it the color of my skin?phone number 302775****"

Read All 505 reviews Customer Service

Kroger

2.5 (594 reviews)
    • www.kroger.com

"I cancelled one order because half of it was unable to fulfill. Next order many items not available with ridiculous substitutions offered. Walked in the store, all were on the shelf? Walmart it is going forward, where I rarely..."

Read All 1277 reviews Customer Service

Drizly

2.3 (221 reviews)
    • drizly.com

"It has been over a week and my issue is still not resolved. No one from Drizly has contacted me. I guess that I'll just have to dispute the charges on my credit card. Major disappointment."

Read All 365 reviews Customer Service

Wawa

2.5 (148 reviews)
    • www.wawa.com

"RUDE UNPROFESSIONAL CASHIER THIS IS NOT THE FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH THIS EMPLOYEE.SHE ALLOWS THE CUSTOMERS TOO WAIT IN THE LINE UNTIL THERE IS AT LEAST 10 CONSUMERS IN LINE."

Read All 292 reviews Customer Service

Whole Foods Market

2.2 (139 reviews)
    • www.wholefoodsmarket.com

"stopthelockdown.net
    DO NOT SHOP WHERE YOU HAVE TO SHOW a jim Crow card. Even if the name is ok we are going forward!
    Protest as MLK did by WITHDRAWING YOUR DOLLARS. FREE HEALTH CARE IN THE CITIES N Rural Areas of usa. THAT PREVENTS..."

Read All 235 reviews Customer Service

Tops Friendly Markets

2.4 (128 reviews)
    • www.topsmarkets.com

"At approximately 4:45 pm I went to the Tops in 3 Rivers opposite Ocean Basket at the petrol station. I entered the store and the guy who sanitizes hands wanted to spray my hands. I stopped him, showed him I was using my own..."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service