Browse Cruises and Ships Companies in Tampa, Florida

Cruises and Ships

Carnival Cruise Line

2.2 (248 reviews)
    • www.carnival.com

"Have been trying to get in touch with Carnival for weeks. Can not make cruise for health and personal reasons and would like someone to contact me. Last person I talked to said there would be no problem with cancelling with full..."

Read All 574 reviews Customer Service

Royal Caribbean

2.1 (179 reviews)
    • www.royalcaribbean.com

"I was locked out of my account for 4 to 5 months because you wanted me to update my info but when i tried it would not allow me to update and i was locked out of my sccount because of a software glitch-not good"

Read All 355 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Holland America Line

2.5 (84 reviews)
    • www.hollandamerica.com

"Website charged my CC the full amount instead of the deposit. After contacting they told me my money would be refunded in about 14 Days. I told them that it should not take that long."

Read All 193 reviews Customer Service

Cruisemiles

1.7 (7 reviews)
    • www.cruisemiles.com

"Richard Moseley
    Richard Roth
    Richard Rothschild
    Richard Lester
    How many more names does he use?"

Read All 143 reviews Customer Service

Vacations To Go

2.9 (31 reviews)
    • www.vacationstogo.com

"we booked a trip t Italy with them. We asked for our &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;800 deposit back within the timeframe of the agreement. Two years still no refund. Now they don't even communicate back after they promised it would be paid.
    I..."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service

Port Promotions

• www.portpromotions.com

"I bought two shore excursions for my three family members for a Disney cruise that occurs in February 2014 for the Western Caribbean. I bought the vouchers through Travelocity's website that links to Port Promotions. Travelocity..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service