Browse Auto Companies in Tampa, Florida

Auto

Chrysler

1.8 (442 reviews)
    • www.chrysler.com

"Will stall at times when showing down. Checked every website and took to dealership no solution. What cause this issue so I can get it repaired? Kind of a safety issue but seen no recall on the truck."

Read All 1221 reviews Customer Service

Premier Parking Usa

1.5 (43 reviews)
    • premierparkingusa.com

"I parked at the lot at 3rd and Veterans Parkway Sunday Oct. 13. 1PM. A large sign by pay booth stated parking hours
    M-F 6---
    Sat 6---
    Nothing for Sunday. The sign led me to believe there was no charge for Sunday. I took my out of tow..."

Read All 82 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Forest River

1.7 (890 reviews)
    • forestriverinc.com

"First, our air conditioner needed to be replaced. Then our whole circuit panel needed to be replaced. All under warranty; but still a real pain trying to get someone to fix it. We are on a seasonal site and need repairs done on..."

Read All 1691 reviews Customer Service

Ford

2.0 (300 reviews)
    • www.ford.com

"I got a survey to fill out...no other contact. I guess that my business doesn't mean that much to them."

Read All 966 reviews Customer Service

Kia Motors

2.1 (441 reviews)
    • www.kia.com

"I have purchased new 2021 Soul EX (VIN: KNDJ33AU8M779****) at Brown Manassas Kia on June 18, 2021. The car has less than 200 miles.
    I was driving the Soul on I-495 today at speed 65 miles/hr, the engine light came on and engine was..."

Read All 1186 reviews Customer Service

Subaru Of America

2.5 (500 reviews)
    • www.subaru.com

"I purchased a 2021 Subaru Crosstrek plus Subaru insurance from Koeppel Subaru after trading in my Subaru Impreza 2017 with 5 year Subaru insurance. I am due a refund on the 2017 insurance. Koeppel Subaru had informed me in April 2..."

Read All 1024 reviews Customer Service

Nissan

1.9 (95 reviews)
    • www.nissan-global.com

"Bought what I thought was a brand new 2020 Pathfinder. Electrical system went out at 10k, broken engine mount, broken CV boots, misfire and complete breakdown at 26k. Nissan "customer care and arbitration" says, all up to the..."

Read All 605 reviews Customer Service

Honda

2.1 (95 reviews)
    • automobiles.honda.com

"Just had my second time bike going down on wet pavement.
    This is my first bike with linked brakes. Are their issues with this brake system?. She Damage bike ,but fractured clavicle and ribs on second spill.
    Thanks,
    B.Barsoum
    2008VTX 1..."

Read All 575 reviews Customer Service

Dodge

1.9 (120 reviews)
    • www.dodge.com

"I took my 2018 Dodge Durango to the dealership and they tried to do the factory update 3 times and each time it failed. They have ordered a new radio to install."

Read All 312 reviews Customer Service

Chevrolet

1.8 (165 reviews)
    • www.chevrolet.com

"I did not appreciate that I go they to get my Car service and I could not get a loaner car but the said they didnt have any but then they want to rent me a car for 46 dollars a day"

Read All 490 reviews Customer Service