Browse Advertising Companies in Tampa, Florida

Advertising

Craigslist

1.9 (848 reviews)
    • www.craigslist.org

"I keep trying to put up ads to rent a room and none of them will go up and I want to know why they are not.and I can't get a answer"

Read All 2581 reviews Customer Service

Backpage

2.4 (271 reviews)
    • www.backpage.com

"I miss my old friends and I miss peoples honesty. I want to work on the work that we did, in every interpretation of the matters. My anger management works."

Read All 812 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

MEC Holdings

• www.mec-holdings.com

"it is really amazing to me the amount of people in this world that need to conduct business as a scam. i have noticed over the past 20 years this has increased and especially over the last 10 years.

here is a group that will adver..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Welcome Wagon

1.8 (29 reviews)
    • www.welcomewagon.com

"I asked to discontinue my service they said it was set to end this month so problem solved"

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service

SuperMedia

• www.supermedia.com

"Supermedia is a complete ripoff, I have never, in all my 25 years of business ever come across such a scam by a major company! Supermedia Idearc LLC,uses deceptive sales practices combined with undelivered promised services, yet t..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Plexor Marketing

1.0 (9 reviews)
    • Advertising

"Saleh- Norah and Abdul - Aliases Middle Eastern cybercrime cell utilizing American banks ( Chase bank and Well Fargo, I am certain many more) to drain hardworking bank accounts utilizing fake companies, fake addresses, fake tax..."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Cleopatras Ink

• Advertising

"Kelly P. Gifford left Cleopatra's Ink more than a year ago. Mostly due to the stress caused by David and Pollyanna Williams. She did a favor for them, let them pay on time, never promised Vitiligo would "disappear" did..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Wynfel Advisory Services

3.6 (2 reviews)
    • Advertising

"Yes just recieved a *** scam letter from wynfel i want my $20+humanity he crsush my bhai ig dream of making a bootcamp for teens no there all shadder + depression now i hv to go back living in a ten thanks alot *** hole"

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service
  • "Vincent of the Tampa Bay Youth Group for Gays and Lesbians, an honorable cause, is hiding a very dark secret he is working with his mother Sylvia Nagel of www.blessedbebasketscharity.org in an elaborate scam which converts donatio..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Value Max

• www.valuemax.com.sg

"
    A company called Value Max charged me $24.95 for membership on my credit card. This was illegal and unauthorized. Value Max stated my information was given to them by Intelius.I have reported this to several consumer agencies and..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service