Browse Companies in Tampa, Florida

Ubereats

1.5 (14,367 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"I ordered through the app and the order was charged but there is no record of my order in the app nor there is the "Follow order" option. i dont know if my order will arrive but it got charged, so i want to know if my order is on..."

Read All 29562 reviews Customer Service

Frontier Communications

1.8 (2,050 reviews)
    • www.frontier.com

"All I can say is that Frontier is a terrible phone service. I'll get rid of them if I ever get cell phone or fiber optics service in my very rural area."

Read All 3279 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Straight Talk Wireless

2.7 (974 reviews)
    • www.straighttalk.com

"I am about to upgrade my phone and considering changing my service to Straight Talk. I called customer service to see if someone at Straight Talk can help me transfer from my old phone to new phone. I told the lady that I do not..."

Read All 2220 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (4,117 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"The person who came to pick me up didn't want to deal wit my wheelchair so he canceled my ride and Lyft still charged me. I want my refund."

Read All 11456 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

1.9 (10,672 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"I gave them the email address and done it over a couple times. Why do they not have a number for fadcebook"

Read All 42491 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.2 (4,873 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"Need to find out if you guys have any on stock since the ad just barely came out Wednesday and its already saying out of stock so give me information on it please"

Read All 11095 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,815 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"The Uber driver ran away with my stuff and I keep calling and he never answered the phone , how do I get my stuff back"

Read All 13405 reviews Customer Service

Shapes Total Fitness

1.6 (23 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.shapestotalfitness.com

"I haven’t had a contract or service with your company in almost a year! I got charged From your company. And with the coronavirus going around making things complicated enough. I have your company taking money out of my account..."

Read All 142 reviews Customer Service

Verizon

1.7 (1,053 reviews)
    • www.verizon.com

"How long am I under contract I have no bars that I have one bar at my house Every time I complete this it puts me that I am a customer how do I talk to somebody can't do it here"

Read All 3067 reviews Customer Service

Publix

2.7 (393 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.publix.com

"I purchased 4 lbs. of extra lean hamburger meat on 10/21/21 with a sell before 10./24/2021. When I opened it up, in the center it had these large dark brown and ugly pieces of meat throughout the package. When I brought it back..."

Read All 1168 reviews Customer Service