Browse Companies in Saint Petersburg, Florida

Ubereats

1.5 (9455 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"Taking business of app. I have three confirmed emails in the last two years showing that my business has been taken off the app. However people I have three confirmed emails in the last two years showing that my business has been..."

Read All 19295 reviews Customer Service

Bright House Networks

1.6 (167 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • brighthouse.com

"this company will not send you a paper Bill and then it's like pulling teeth from a rattlesnake to get a bill online to review bill they told me a lie when I started the service that I would only have to use a card for the..."

Read All 455 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DOORDASH

1.8 (11268 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"So Ive ordered with doordash about 10 times ever the first 7 times everything was fine expect the fact that nearly every single time my order supposedly had arrived I had to walk around my entire complex and search for which door..."

Read All 21765 reviews Customer Service

Publix

2.7 (377 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.publix.com

"Need to delete Publix from my phone it's messing up my phone once I fix it I'll put it back..."

Read All 1144 reviews Customer Service

Aspen Dental

1.7 (2085 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • www.aspendental.com

"1 They refused to fill out the form my dental insurance needed to reimburse me 1000 of the 4500 I had to pay as Aspen was not in my network . I asked three times .2. I was rescheduled 3 different times for the same appointment..."

Read All 4346 reviews Customer Service

Youfit Health Clubs

2.0 (494 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.youfit.com

"General Manager Gabriel is very rude ..hostile and the Flagler location is not a welcoming atmosphere!!!"

Read All 855 reviews Customer Service

WalMart

2.2 (4539 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"on June 3rd i placed an online order , Order Number 742521****852. i used my EBT Card &;;;;;;;;;; my Master Card - Walmart charged me 20.46, 4.60, and i currently have a pending charge for 6.58 on my Master Card. i should of..."

Read All 10445 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.9 (2794 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"u guys been charged me alot money with out me not even used ride from lyft how can i get my money back? i was charged today June 14 2021 i want my money back"

Read All 7658 reviews Customer Service

Benjamin Franklin Plumbing

1.7 (132 reviews)
    • Plumbing
    • www.benjaminfranklinplumbing.com

"I received a coupon in the mail for 50% off the cost of service call from Benjamin Franklin Plumbing.
    A few days later my kitchen sink was leaking. I called Benjamin Franklin Plumbing , they came out the next day! The technician Cr..."

Read All 411 reviews Customer Service

Allegiant Air

1.7 (903 reviews)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.allegiantair.com

"I wanted to book but all flights don't land till around midnight do you think arrival times could be changed in the future? It's about a 100 mile drive to get to my house and being a senior citizen i won't feel comfortable..."

Read All 1595 reviews Customer Service