Browse Travel Agencies Companies in Orlando, Florida

Travel Agencies

Priceline

1.5 (1026 reviews)
    • www.priceline.com

"Priceline charged my credit card for a room reservation that wasn't used and was cancelled by the hotel. I want it credited back to my charge card."

Read All 2399 reviews Customer Service

Expedia

1.5 (1176 reviews)
    • www.expedia.com

"Keeps asking for itinerary number and wont pass me to a customer I have tried several numbers to contact them and none of the number gives me a live person"

Read All 2929 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

SnapTravel

2.5 (715 reviews)
    • www.snaptravel.com

"They are unprofessional and shallow at the belief in customer and owner we were refused at unno hotel they still took our 72 dollars and put us out hotel lied my family had terrible trip."

Read All 1219 reviews Customer Service

Hopper

1.5 (810 reviews)
    • www.hopper.com

"Booked 2 tickets for the same day same destination the tickets are from lax to st Lucia same days but different times please assist."

Read All 1395 reviews Customer Service

JustFly

1.6 (537 reviews)
    • www.justfly.com

"I need to extend my flight because at the airport I was not allowed to pass because of vaccinations ... please tell me how I should do to reschedule my flight again. which corresponds to the LCMGMC confirmation with flight number..."

Read All 954 reviews Customer Service

Southwest Vacations

1.7 (61 reviews)
    • www.southwestvacations.com

"I booked Southwest vacations December 2019 for May 2020 of course had to cancel I was offered additional money to rebook. I took a trip this year and had left over funds. I've tried to use the left over funds and get the error..."

Read All 102 reviews Customer Service

CheapOair

1.5 (716 reviews)
    • www.cheapoair.com

"I am trying to rebook a ticket which I had bought at CheapOAir from Cape Town South Africa to Fort Myers and back.
    Because of COVID I could not use the the ticket from Cape Town to Fort Myers and bought a new Ticket for 3500 $. Che..."

Read All 1905 reviews Customer Service

Travelocity

1.5 (365 reviews)
    • www.travelocity.com

"Combined airfare and hotel for a trip to Vegas. They not only did not honor the free breakfast which was offered on the Travelocity site even when we confirmed it and had a photo of the offer when we chose the package, our flight..."

Read All 961 reviews Customer Service

OneTravel

1.7 (147 reviews)
    • www.onetravel.com

"Hello, I have brought a flight from Argentina (EZE) to New Jersey, Newark. I have noticed that the name put in the passage is wrong. Respectively in the second name, it is DE JESUS and it is written DE JESEU, I want to request a..."

Read All 406 reviews Customer Service

Hotwire

1.5 (152 reviews)
    • www.hotwire.com

"I've been trying to get intouch with the right person and Everytime they switch me over I'm out on hold and nobody answers. This has been three to four times and then it would switch over and say someone would be with me in six..."

Read All 351 reviews Customer Service