Browse Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies Companies in Orlando, Florida

Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies

Delta Faucet

2.4 (101 reviews)
    • www.deltafaucet.com

"kitchen faucet 400-DST drips and is hard to move handle day one right out of the box. I emailed them 4 times each time sending a photo of receipt they say receipt does not match registration date ."

Read All 187 reviews Customer Service

Skim-A-Round

1.4 (88 reviews)
    • www.skim-a-round.com

"Been waiting for a refund since 6/6/21. Never heard of a reputable company taking so long to issue credit after item has been received"

Read All 132 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Polygroup

1.4 (209 reviews)
    • www.polygroup.com

"Will never ever buy another pool from you. Just bought a pool from you and it ripped along the seam. Can't believe the poor service."

Read All 318 reviews Customer Service

Signature Pools of Orlando

• www.signaturepools.com

"Signature Pools, inc of Orlando, Fl treated our family extremely horrible! On 1-27-14, we called Signature Pools, inc and spoke with Zach. We emailed him our pool design ideas and he called back and stated he was too busy to work..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Pentair Pool

2.1 (20 reviews)
    • www.pentairpool.com

"I am sorry at this point I went with pentair. The wifi has never worked causing me to install a hard line ethernet cable. The intellicenter quit working about 3 months ago. I can't get the service people to come out. I wish I had..."

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service

Leslies Swimming Pool Supplies

1.8 (141 reviews)
    • www.lesliespool.com

"Leslie's has engaged in consumer fraud. At the time that I placed this order no. WLP0192565, I was told by Leslie's Pools that the item was in stock. This item is not in stock. Leslie's Informed me today (June 15, 2021) that the..."

Read All 199 reviews Customer Service

Kohler

2.2 (64 reviews)
    • www.kohler.com

"Im past all that doesnt make any difference Ive already bought another sink and it wasnt a Kohler nor will it be in the future. Have a good day."

Read All 136 reviews Customer Service

Intex Recreation

1.6 (226 reviews)
    • www.intexcorp.com

"In new mexico. The state requires registration of a boat with a gas or electric motor. I need something from intex so that i can register the boat"

Read All 380 reviews Customer Service

Fluidmaster

3.1 (22 reviews)
    • www.fluidmaster.com

"My husband, 75, has never fixed anything. However, to save money he bought a Fluid Master Fill Valve. After he finished, no cursing needed, he told me they were the best instructions he ever used, and was totally pleased with..."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

Blue Haven Pools

2.0 (30 reviews)
    • www.bluehaven.com

"I contacted Blue Haven pools on April 19, 2021 for a service matter. My pool is less than 2 years old and for the last several days, my pool filter was not working (the water would swirl up/down but never stay filled up in the..."

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service