Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Orlando, Florida

Jewelry and Accessories

Palm Beach Jewelry

2.3 (100 reviews)
    • www.palmbeachjewelry.com

"I HAVE CALLED AND EMAILED THE COMPANY REPEATEDLY OVER THE LAST DECADE REQUESTING A REFUND. I GOT THROUGH TO A WOMAN AND SHE AGREED TO SEND ME A VOUCHER, BUT THEY REFUSED TO HONOR IT AS VALID. THEY HAVE REFERRED THIS UPSTAIRS...."

Read All 170 reviews Customer Service

My Jewelry Box

1.8 (7 reviews)
    • www.myjewelrybox.com

"I had a ring sized from a 10 to a 5. The ring took a long time to come back, then the ring was not a 5 but instead it was a 6 ¹/². Had to resend with what they said was free of charge, now theyre saying they lost the ring and..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Luxottica

1.3 (28 reviews)
    • www.luxottica.com

"Hi , I purchased a pair of prada sunglasses - model number is SPR 2OU 54 22 2AU-4P0 140 3N - last spring in Italy. I have tried to reach our to the store and to Prada directly but have had no luck reaching anybody probably due to..."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

JustTungsten

1.7 (13 reviews)
    • justtungsten.com

"I'm am still waiting for this ring. #RC38205****HK. I tracked it and made a complaint. They told me that your company (Tungten) had to call and ask about the shipment@***2-2921-**** CT Wong shipping officer in charge. Please find..."

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service

Helzberg Diamonds

1.8 (101 reviews)
    • www.helzberg.com

"Helzberg Diamonds is not a quality place, they are so proud of their diamonds, necklaces. The products do not move or sell, I was not surprised by their high prices. But I was surprised they had so many rings, necklaces. The..."

Read All 209 reviews Customer Service

Gordons Jewelers

1.7 (9 reviews)
    • www.gordonsjewelers.com

"Necesito llevar una pieza de joyería unununa gacoralborotoía dejó varioshombressajesy No meayudanorte. A namorir le importa lo que necesito"

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

Florence Scovel

1.6 (220 reviews)
    • www.florencescoveljewelry.com

"I kept emailing the company only for them to tell me that it was always in transit. I tried calling them but the number was no good."

Read All 407 reviews Customer Service

Costa Sunglasses

1.7 (13 reviews)
    • www.costadelmar.com

"Planned obsolescence. I have to buy new glasses for 500 dollars because nose pads aren't made anymore."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service

Charming Charlie

1.9 (112 reviews)
    • www.charmingcharlie.com

"Ordered a bracelet and received the wrong one. Wanted to exchange for the one I wanted and had purchased at 30% off. I emailed customer service and was told they dont do exchanges.
    So now if I want to get the right bracelet, I have..."

Read All 187 reviews Customer Service

Central Watches

• www.centralwatches.com

"

Central Watches is a total scam !!! if you go to there website it looks great and they offer you an Italian replica or a Swiss replica for a lot more money. also for an additional 200.00 they state the movement in the watch will..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service