Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Orlando, Florida

Jewelry and Accessories

Piercing Pagoda

1.8 (148 reviews)
    • www.pagoda.com

"My son lost one of his earrings was told I couldnt just purchase one which is fine if thats the new policy but Ive brought one replacement in the past so Im unsure when this policy has changed. Even after that the employee walked..."

Read All 268 reviews Customer Service

Palm Beach Jewelry

2.3 (100 reviews)
    • www.palmbeachjewelry.com

"The Quick Return Label that was sent required that I pay the postage and they will not reimburse me for returning their defective products.
    I will never place an order with this company again. they have such a poor rating with cons..."

Read All 170 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

My Jewelry Box

1.8 (7 reviews)
    • www.myjewelrybox.com

"I had a ring sized from a 10 to a 5. The ring took a long time to come back, then the ring was not a 5 but instead it was a 6 ¹/². Had to resend with what they said was free of charge, now theyre saying they lost the ring and..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Luxottica

1.3 (29 reviews)
    • www.luxottica.com

"I placed an order for replacement lenses, they sent me the wrong size. So Ive been trying to call for 48 hours and no human being answered the phone. It keeps you rerouting from machine to machine to machine. The worst customer..."

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

JustTungsten

1.7 (13 reviews)
    • justtungsten.com

"I'm am still waiting for this ring. #RC38205****HK. I tracked it and made a complaint. They told me that your company (Tungten) had to call and ask about the shipment@***2-2921-**** CT Wong shipping officer in charge. Please find..."

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service

Helzberg Diamonds

1.8 (102 reviews)
    • www.helzberg.com

"I paid in full received a bill for $30 1 month later paid that closed the account got another bill 3Months later for $6 interest charge on a card I canceled - this company is criminal and keeps charging me $ months after I closed..."

Read All 211 reviews Customer Service

Gordons Jewelers

1.7 (9 reviews)
    • www.gordonsjewelers.com

"Necesito llevar una pieza de joyería unununa gacoralborotoía dejó varioshombressajesy No meayudanorte. A namorir le importa lo que necesito"

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

Florence Scovel

1.6 (219 reviews)
    • www.florencescoveljewelry.com

"The number is out of service I been trying to get in contact with someone for over a month nobody has gotten in touch with me I would like a return label and refund. I'm very disappointed in this jewelry it don't look anything..."

Read All 406 reviews Customer Service

Dooney and Bourke

2.7 (7 reviews)
    • www.dooney.com

"Back ordered item was to be shipped on October 9. No communication to update consumer even after calling multiple times to be told item in warehouse ready to ship on the 21st called again now with a ship date of November 15. No..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Charming Charlie

1.9 (112 reviews)
    • www.charmingcharlie.com

"Rumor has it Charming Charlie is opening at Destination outlets in Jeffersonville. I feel bad for them. The Mall is dyeing fast. Very little traffic and not many stores left. The stores there are suffering. They may want to..."

Read All 188 reviews Customer Service